Happy birthday Robert Newkirk

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Happy birthday Robert. Say hi to your lovely wife. I hope both of you plan on attending the next tournament in Philadelphia.

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Happy Birthday Robert, have to wish you a happy birthday or you'll quit playing me. Lol. Miss playing you Bob see you in Houston.

Dr. Bill

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Happy Birthday... I still remember when you did that commentary and Dustin and I stayed up all night, enjoying it..

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
BBBBBOOOOOOBBBBBBB
What a great guy. I dont think anyone represents One Pocket better than you. See you soon and not too much ice cream. Is there such a thing as too much ice cream?

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Thanks Everyone !

Thanks Everyone !

I want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Really appreciated. Seems like your 40, 50, 60, and 70th birthdays are the main ones - entering a new decade.

I feel pretty good physically and I probably act like a juvenile. I think we are lucky to participate in a sport(yes, I think pool is a sport) that you can play long into your senior years.

Hope to see everyone in Houston at Senior Open. Frank, sorry you can't make it, but if you weren't going to bring your beautiful wife, that makes it a little more bearable.

Thanks again, everyone. Is great to be a member of such a good bunch of people.:D:);)