Events?

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Events?

Sorry, post any upcoming in that thread and I will get them posted ASAP!

Don’t be sorry Chris. You are not expected to know every tournament happening in the country without someone bringing it to your attention. That would be ridiculous. If it was in Cincinnati that would be different lol. Thank you for all of the work that you do for the site!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Don’t be sorry Chris. You are not expected to know every tournament happening in the country without someone bringing it to your attention. That would be ridiculous. If it was in Cincinnati that would be different lol. Thank you for all of the work that you do for the site!

thanks buddy...but if you wanted to adjust our spot you could have just asked. You don't have to butter me up!

(just kidding man, my pleasure on the website stuff. One day I will have more time again and can invest some more into some things I have been putting off that still needs done!)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
thanks buddy...but if you wanted to adjust our spot you could have just asked. You don't have to butter me up!

(just kidding man, my pleasure on the website stuff. One day I will have more time again and can invest some more into some things I have been putting off that still needs done!)

Nothing for you to be sorry about. I’m just surprised that a $500 entry 1P tournament came and went without anyone here mentioning it or knowing about it.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Nothing for you to be sorry about. I’m just surprised that a $500 entry 1P tournament came and went without anyone here mentioning it or knowing about it.

I thought you knew they tried to keep "some" tourneys hidden from you Jim, they don't want you to fly around and knock all these regional tourneys off! =D

But yea, first I had heard about it too!

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.

I guess I should have mentioned it. Been on here a lot less lately. This tournament gets bigger every year.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
What?

Wouldn't you be sorry if you were screwing around with Honey-dos and work and came up short here?

Work and Honey-dos are not our problem.

^%$#%$@ Slackers.

So true John!

I will say again, I cant wait until I can retire! Unfortunately I'm about 20 years away still, unless one of these lotto numbers come up for me some day!

My plan is to not work and travel around as much as I can and play in some of these one hole tourneys like Jim the pilot!