Events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Events?

Just found out there was a 1P tournament in Indianapolis over the weekend that wasn’t listed

Midwest bar table
    One hole
    Busty 1st
    Dennis 2nd
    Iceberg 3rd
    Sky won the 9 ball bar box over Dennis/ Berg

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      Midwest bar table
      One hole
      Busty 1st
      Dennis 2nd
      Iceberg 3rd
      Sky won the 9 ball bar box over Dennis/ Berg
      There was two tournaments. 1P and bar box, not 1P on a bar box?

I found the poster in AZ land. 1P on 9’
      Last edited by jtompilot; 10-09-2018, 02:25 AM.

Comment

We look for them -- but some definitely fall through the cracks!

Anyone can post in this thread:
        http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showt...ghlight=Events
        "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          There was two tournaments. 1P and bar box, not 1P on a bar box?

I found the poster in AZ land. 1P on 9’
          I think there were three, they had a midnight madness type ten ball too 9ft for the one pocket only.

Comment

Sorry, post any upcoming in that thread and I will get them posted ASAP!

Comment

Events?

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
              Sorry, post any upcoming in that thread and I will get them posted ASAP!

Don’t be sorry Chris. You are not expected to know every tournament happening in the country without someone bringing it to your attention. That would be ridiculous. If it was in Cincinnati that would be different lol. Thank you for all of the work that you do for the site!
              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                Don’t be sorry Chris. You are not expected to know every tournament happening in the country without someone bringing it to your attention. That would be ridiculous. If it was in Cincinnati that would be different lol. Thank you for all of the work that you do for the site!
                thanks buddy...but if you wanted to adjust our spot you could have just asked. You don't have to butter me up!

(just kidding man, my pleasure on the website stuff. One day I will have more time again and can invest some more into some things I have been putting off that still needs done!)

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                  thanks buddy...but if you wanted to adjust our spot you could have just asked. You don't have to butter me up!

(just kidding man, my pleasure on the website stuff. One day I will have more time again and can invest some more into some things I have been putting off that still needs done!)
                  Nothing for you to be sorry about. I’m just surprised that a $500 entry 1P tournament came and went without anyone here mentioning it or knowing about it.

Comment

Nothing for you to be sorry about. I’m just surprised that a $500 entry 1P tournament came and went without anyone here mentioning it or knowing about it.
                    I thought you knew they tried to keep "some" tourneys hidden from you Jim, they don't want you to fly around and knock all these regional tourneys off! =D

But yea, first I had heard about it too!

Comment

I guess I should have mentioned it. Been on here a lot less lately. This tournament gets bigger every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                        Don’t be sorry Chris.
                        What?

Wouldn't you be sorry if you were screwing around with Honey-dos and work and came up short here?

Work and Honey-dos are not our problem.

^%$#%$@ Slackers.

Comment

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                          What?

Wouldn't you be sorry if you were screwing around with Honey-dos and work and came up short here?

Work and Honey-dos are not our problem.

^%$#%$@ Slackers.
                          So true John!

I will say again, I cant wait until I can retire! Unfortunately I'm about 20 years away still, unless one of these lotto numbers come up for me some day!

My plan is to not work and travel around as much as I can and play in some of these one hole tourneys like Jim the pilot!

Comment

Working...
                          X