Photos from 2018 Senior One Pocket

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
If you click on the picture itself to make it larger you can use the left and right arrows to go through the roll. For me it keeps going to 539 and does not stop at 202.

Hope that helps John!

Enlarging the pic let me advance beyond 202, but I noticed that a lot of numbers were missing, I guess because pics were removed in editing.

Thanks a million, Steve.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I can view photos 1-202, but it appears that there are photos 203-539 that I can't figure out how to view.

I edited and uploaded 202 photos. I did take a lot more but these are the best out of the 539 I guess I took. Usually I number them different rly that is less confusing -- unfortunately this time I failed to notice the software decided to number them this way and by the time I noticed it seemed like too much work to go back and rename them :D

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I edited and uploaded 202 photos. I did take a lot more but these are the best out of the 539 I guess I took. Usually I number them different rly that is less confusing -- unfortunately this time I failed to notice the software decided to number them this way and by the time I noticed it seemed like too much work to go back and rename them :D

Ah, gotcha. Thanks.

Not your fault I'm so easily confused. :)

warrenr

Verified Member

Where an I find photos

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Are there anyway you can send the pictures where I can download then to print?

https://www.poolinaction.com/2018-Tournaments/Bogies-2018-Senior-One-Pocket/

All my pool galleries, if you go to the photo you like, you can acquire your own full print sized file by buying the download for 24.99. That's reasonable and you help support my pool photography, and you can get prints made how and where you want -- the download is a big file optimized for printing.

1. Go to the photo you want
  2. Click on the "BUY" button & choose "This Photo"
  3. Choose "Downloads" (or buy prints of whatever size you want, which are sent directly to you)
  4. Add to cart
Once you check out you can download those files for your own printing and to have for personal use.

...and THANK YOU!!!