Final Two Senior Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Two Senior Players

Most of us are familiar with Ike. He’s been a force for a long time but I’ve never heard of James Davis, Sr. so I searched YouTube for him and just watched two 1P matches.

James plays very well and a few times when I thought he was in trouble he worked his way out, very nice player.

The second match I watched was against Sylver Ochoa. I had forgotten how well Sylver played. I’m fortunate to have had the pleasure of playing Sylver when he was at the top of his game. I saw some similarities between Ike and Sylver in moving, banking, and controlling the cue ball.

Watching and playing top players motivates me to improve my game. I have a few trips lined up and I’ll be looking for them. My wife gets aggravated with my obsession but I can’t help myself. I love 1P

Hard to believe You hadnt encountered Bastrop before. Guess he was ducking you

Comment

Ocha was there, why didn’t you jump on him?
      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
        Ocha was there, why didn’t you jump on him?
        The birdies tell me he doesn’t play anymore. I would have played Sylver if he asked. I would have asked him if I saw him

I never turn down action and I’m in over my head plenty of times. My latest over my head was playing Piggy Banks even on his home room table

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
          The birdies tell me he doesn’t play anymore. I would have played Sylver if he asked. I would have asked him if I saw him

I never turn down action and I’m in over my head plenty of times. My latest over my head was playing Piggy Banks even on his home room table
          I still see Ochoa on the table now and again.
          I was at Bogies on Thursday and looked like had some action.

Ike was also there playing Tommy Tokoph some one hole.

Comment

Working...
          X