Offical player sponsor thread for Derby City 2019

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The way we work the official sponsorship vote is, of course anyone can chime in on who to sponsor, but the votes we count are only the votes from people who DONATE to support the sponsored player/s. Those donations that make your vote count can be be money or something that our members would want to win in the raffle -- if you want to support that way. We can sponsor for both Banks and One Pocket if we want -- obviously it spreads the sponsor money thinner.

We have also generally had a raffle to go along with the sponsorship, so those who donate also go into the raffle. The raffle chances and votes are based on what your donation was: 1 for 20; 3 for 50, 7 for 100, etc.

You can donate via PLEDGE if we will definitely see you at DCC to pay in person, or you can mail a check, or you can use paypal or CC, all of the necessary information, including prior sponsored players, is at the page cincy provided the link for:

http://www.onepocket.org/onepocket-o...r-sponsorship/

I will donate something for the raffle -- at least one thing -- an 11x17 photo of your choice from anything in any of my pool photos here: https://www.poolinaction.com/

OK, two things -- I will donate a draft copy of my unpublished One Pocket book.

The raffle drawing itself will be right after DCC, since some of the funds are not collected until DCC. But obviously the sponsored player will be chosen earlier. I will start an official sponsor thread right now, with updates to the raffle list as people donate items and donate toward the sponsored players!

Donation pledges (this list will be updated as needed)

Names with * are either catching up at DCC or have not sent money yet -- thank you!!!!

lll 100
cinykid 50*
Cory in dc 50*
12squared 50
catkins 50
ron padilla 50*
John Henderson 50
Scrzbill 300*
twister 200

Raffle items (this list will be updated as needed)
  1. 11x17 photo of your choice
  2. Steve Booth's unpublished One Pocket book draft
  3. 2016 Make It Happen One Pocket Event -- complete set incl DVD's & signed poster
Thank you all for your recent donations!!!

Looks like we still have quite a few members who have not chipped in anything yet, though. I don't think times are as tough as they have been -- at times :D

What this is all about is helping one of our members come to DCC to compete and mix with the rest of our members that come. For anyone who has been to DCC, you know what a blast it is, in fact what an extra blast it is because of all the fellow members there, seeing and competing with each other in "real life"

When you donate, don't forget to say who you are voting for -- either by PM or here or as a note with your donation.

Thanks again!!

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Thank you all for your recent donations!!!

Looks like we still have quite a few members who have not chipped in anything yet, though. I don't think times are as tough as they have been -- at times :D

What this is all about is helping one of our members come to DCC to compete and mix with the rest of our members that come. For anyone who has been to DCC, you know what a blast it is, in fact what an extra blast it is because of all the fellow members there, seeing and competing with each other in "real life"

When you donate, don't forget to say who you are voting for -- either by PM or here or as a note with your donation.

Thanks again!!

I’ll throw in 50 when I get to Derby. I’ll vote later

Jim

I’ll send my votes to Frank

Last edited:

youngstown

Verified Member
Offical player sponsor thread for Derby City 2019

I’ll donate a custom joint extension or set of joint protectors, winner choice on what they want and can choose from any wood and pin that I have available.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Will Mr Frank let us know if he is able to attend. My thirty votes will be for him. 3=$100?

I am so honored that I have so many surporting me for this honor. If selected I will do my best to represent our group.
I have a doctor appointment this Friday and will get his opinion on me making a trip like this. I know that an experience like this could be very exhausting and I want to enjoy as much of it that I can. I wifi post on Friday of my decision to either keep my name on the list for consideration or to remove it.
I know that who ever will be going will need as much time to schedule their trip.
Again my thanks for all the consideration given to me by so many

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I am so honored that I have so many surporting me for this honor. If selected I will do my best to represent our group.
I have a doctor appointment this Friday and will get his opinion on me making a trip like this. I know that an experience like this could be very exhausting and I want to enjoy as much of it that I can. I wifi post on Friday of my decision to either keep my name on the list for consideration or to remove it.
I know that who ever will be going will need as much time to schedule their trip.

Ok.. Good, Frank.. I just sent in a small contr... I'll wait till you decide before I cast votes....

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

I went to the doctor the other day about my recurring skin problems and he said he would have to cut part of my cheek bone out. I said I wanted a second opinion, he said I could wear a full face mask. Drum rolls........

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Ok my day went pretty well. I'm leaving my name on the list for consideration. It's hard to pass up on something that is high on my bucket list.

Sending money to OPORG for your visit. Don’t miss the candy/ice cream store at the front of the entrance to the players room. You will have a great time.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ok my day went pretty well. I'm leaving my name on the list for consideration. It's hard to pass up on something that is high on my bucket list.

Indeed if this will be your first trip to DCC you are in for a special time and all the more reason for you come -- if your health is up for it or course!!