Offical player sponsor thread for Derby City 2019

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
The way we work the official sponsorship vote is, of course anyone can chime in on who to sponsor, but the votes we count are only the votes from people who DONATE to support the sponsored player/s. Those donations that make your vote count can be be money or something that our members would want to win in the raffle -- if you want to support that way. We can sponsor for both Banks and One Pocket if we want -- obviously it spreads the sponsor money thinner.

We have also generally had a raffle to go along with the sponsorship, so those who donate also go into the raffle. The raffle chances and votes are based on what your donation was: 1 for 20; 3 for 50, 7 for 100, etc.

You can donate via PLEDGE if we will definitely see you at DCC to pay in person, or you can mail a check, or you can use paypal or CC, all of the necessary information, including prior sponsored players, is at the page cincy provided the link for:

http://www.onepocket.org/onepocket-org-player-sponsorship/

I will donate something for the raffle -- at least one thing -- an 11x17 photo of your choice from anything in any of my pool photos here: https://www.poolinaction.com/

OK, two things -- I will donate a draft copy of my unpublished One Pocket book.

The raffle drawing itself will be right after DCC, since some of the funds are not collected until DCC. But obviously the sponsored player will be chosen earlier. I will start an official sponsor thread right now, with updates to the raffle list as people donate items and donate toward the sponsored players!

Donation pledges (this list will be updated as needed)

Names with * are either catching up at DCC or have not sent money yet -- thank you!!!!

lll 100
cinykid 50
Cory in dc 50
12squared 50
catkins 50
John Henderson 50
Scrzbill 100
twister 200
jtompilot 50
chicagomike 50
Nick B 50
Jimmy B 50
Miller 50
Knuckles54 50
powerball 50
Carla Johnson 50
anonymous 250
calibration 50
ChicagoFats 50
jlcomp45 50
rnewkirk 50
Dennis "Whitey" Young 20
Frank Almanza 50
Mkbtank 50
Jakie 50

Raffle items (this list will be updated as needed)
  1. 11x17 photo of your choice
  2. Steve Booth's unpublished One Pocket book draft
  3. 2016 Make It Happen One Pocket Event -- complete set incl DVD's & signed poster donated by JohninNH
  4. Custom joint extension or set of joint protectors donated by youngstownkid

Also, donated by mhilton77, a onepocket.org shirt for the sponsored player!

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I will start it off with $50 and my 3 votes to Col Bille. He travels to go to almost all if not all the tourneys, he participates on the forums and is a heck of a nice guy!

Whether we sponsor for one event or both, my votes go to the Colonel this year!

I do think any of the names mentioned (and some not mentioned) who get the sponsorship would be well deserving. A great bunch here! So come on, let's show our support!

Steve - I will give you my $50 at the derby like last time, see you then!

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
I vote for Bille as well and will have a shirt of his choice made for him for the Derby as my donation (or whoever the sponsored player is for that matter). I will also donate the shirts for the HOF like I did last year.

Last edited:

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
I vote for Bille as well and will have a shirt of his choice made for him for the Derby as my donation (or whoever the sponsored player is for that matter). I will also donate the shirts for the HOF like I did last year.

Billie has my vote, great choice for one pocket or banks.

John

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Just donated $50. My votes are for Frank deBarber.

If he is unable to attend, ChicagoMike or Col. Bille would be great choices.
Thanks,
Dave

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
The way we work the official sponsorship vote is, of course anyone can chime in on who to sponsor, but the votes we count are only the votes from people who DONATE to support the sponsored player/s. Those donations that make your vote count can be be money or something that our members would want to win in the raffle -- if you want to support that way. We can sponsor for both Banks and One Pocket if we want -- obviously it spreads the sponsor money thinner.

We have also generally had a raffle to go along with the sponsorship, so those who donate also go into the raffle. The raffle chances and votes are based on what your donation was: 1 for 20; 3 for 50, 7 for 100, etc.

You can donate via PLEDGE if we will definitely see you at DCC to pay in person, or you can mail a check, or you can use paypal or CC, all of the necessary information, including prior sponsored players, is at the page cincy provided the link for:

http://www.onepocket.org/onepocket-o...r-sponsorship/

I will donate something for the raffle -- at least one thing -- an 11x17 photo of your choice from anything in any of my pool photos here: https://www.poolinaction.com/

OK, two things -- I will donate a draft copy of my unpublished One Pocket book.

The raffle drawing itself will be right after DCC, since some of the funds are not collected until DCC. But obviously the sponsored player will be chosen earlier. I will start an official sponsor thread right now, with updates to the raffle list as people donate items and donate toward the sponsored players!

Donation pledges (this list will be updated as needed)

Names with * are either catching up at DCC or have not sent money yet -- thank you!!!!

lll 100
cinykid 50*
Cory in dc 50*
12squared 50
catkins 50
ron padilla 50*

Raffle items (this list will be updated as needed)
  1. 11x17 photo of your choice
  2. Steve Booth's unpublished One Pocket book draft

I will donate the 2016 Make It Happen One Pocket Event, Including the Poster and signatures of all six players. Efren Reyes, Shane Van Boening, Jeremy Jones, Tony Chohan, Alex Pagulayan, Danny Smith. Dvd's include all 15 matches and the final for a total of 16 matches.

This set may be priceless some day, but I'll be too old to see it.

Good luck with the raffle.

Estimated value of this set is $160.00

John

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I will donate the 2016 Make It Happen One Pocket Event, Including the Poster and signatures of all six players. Efren Reyes, Shane Van Boening, Jeremy Jones, Tony Chohan, Alex Pagulayan, Danny Smith. Dvd's include all 15 matches and the final for a total of 16 matches.

This set may be priceless some day, but I'll be too old to see it.

Good luck with the raffle.

Estimated value of this set is $160.00

John
Thank you John!!!

ron padilla

Verified Member
Seems like this has tapered of some and I am curious as to when a final count will be taken?