Southaven Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southaven Tournament

Bill Rowsey messaged me today and sent me a photo of the three cameras he has up and running now. I think he must be reading our minds...lol At the Metropolis one pocket tournament this weekend me and John were discussing having another tournament at Southaven Rec Center again in September. Thinking ahead before our conversation John has already put in for time off that month...lol
    Attached Files

I am in!!!!

Comment

Yes Sir !!

Just like Matt, put me down already. What a great time Warren and I had
      at Bill's tournament this year.

You will not find a more gracious host than Bill Rowsey.

I'm in.

Comment

I think we need a warmup tournament in April

Comment

Bill would love to have y’all. If you want an March April Tourney we can set it up.

Comment

Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
            Just like Matt, put me down already. What a great time Warren and I had
            at Bill's tournament this year.

You will not find a more gracious host than Bill Rowsey.

I'm in.
            Let’s do the road trip.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
              Bill would love to have y’all. If you want an March April Tourney we can set it up.
              Cool, Set it up bro.... Anything you decide I'm good with. I only have three questions. When, where and how much...lol

Comment

Southaven

Whatever you guys set up count me in! Tell Bill to get the pill bottle ready.

Nick

Comment

I’ll talk to Rowsey tomorrow

Comment

Thanks for getting with Bill on this Todd. He called earlier and gave me a partial preview. Stay tuned onepocketeers. Them guys got something big brewing in Southaven for us.

Comment

I am not going down there unless the air conditioning is broken.
                      It adds an element of sweat that is hard to come by unless you are in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                        I am not going down there unless the air conditioning is broken.
                        It adds an element of sweat that is hard to come by unless you are in the Philippines.
                        Don't worry. I am sure Bill will be stocked with plenty of High Life this time to keep us cooled down!!!

Comment

I'm in April & Sept - let's get the partners game going again!

Comment

Bill's proposal

Any week in March or April but no March 22-23
                            Added $1000 with up to 16....Saturday and Sunday
                            Added $1.500 with 16 to 24 ....Friday>Saturday, and Sunday
                            Added $2,000 with 24 to 32...Thursday, Friday,Saturday, Sunday
                            The 16 players that came in September have 1st rights to play
                            John Crabb will be the tournament director I hope....HOW HE KEEPS PARITY..
                            There will be NO green fees for the tournament
                            Practice and MATCHING UP is $4/hour per person
                            Chicago FATS please come.....5 Beers, domestic only$11
                            This post has been shared with John Crabb, it is his to run with if y'all want to come.
                            SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER, BILL ROWSEY, AND TODD WILLIAMS WOULD BE HUMBLED TO HAVE YOU BACK!
                            Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Bill's proposal

Any week in March or April but no March 22-23
                              Added $1000 with up to 16....Saturday and Sunday
                              Added $1.500 with 16 to 24 ....Friday>Saturday, and Sunday
                              Added $2,000 with 24 to 32...Thursday, Friday,Saturday, Sunday
                              The 16 players that came in September have 1st rights to play
                              John Crabb will be the tournament director I hope.
                              There will be NO green fees for the tournament
                              Practice and MATCHING UP is $4/hour per person
                              Chicago FATS please come.....5 Beers, domestic only$11
                              This post has been shared with John Crabb, it is his to run with if y'all want to come.
                              SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER, BILL ROWSEY, AND TODD WILLIAMS WOULD BE HUMBLED TO HAVE YOU BACK!
                              Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Working...
                              X