Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Miller couldn’t get to the computer so he asked me to post the following..... “5 days Chumps!”

Woohoo!!!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Another pancreatitis attack. Five days to recover may not be enough.

Damn. Maybe not for a normal man!! Throw your pancreas in a cue case and come on brotha!!!

Really though.. first things first. Take care of yourself Bill.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Just got out of ER. Only about 24 hours.They wanted to admit me but I told them, had a plane to catch. Wheelchair assistance at the aero port. Game on suckers. :cool:

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
It’s only hurts when breathing, eating, drinking, moving my arms, legs, head. Other than that, everything’s fine. :eek:cant sleep either. Good thing they gave me one of those portable johns so there’s no running to the bathroom.:frus

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
This might have already been handled...but us Greek-Canadians or Canadian-Greeks are a slow bread. Have we established the rules?

1. Base of Ball or Full Ball?
2. 3 Fouls loss of game? Assume yes.
3. Ball on break = rerack?
4. Grady or No Grady?
5. If Grady. One ball or all the balls in Kitchen come down?
6. Does winner of the A-Side get the Break in the finals (assume single set and not true double elimination)?

We can get these out of the way now and not waste time.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
This might have already been handled...but us Greek-Canadians or Canadian-Greeks are a slow bread. Have we established the rules?

1. Base of Ball or Full Ball?
2. 3 Fouls loss of game? Assume yes.
3. Ball on break = rerack?
4. Grady or No Grady?
5. If Grady. One ball or all the balls in Kitchen come down?
6. Does winner of the A-Side get the Break in the finals (assume single set and not true double elimination)?

We can get these out of the way now and not waste time.

full ball,
3 foul,
rerack,
grady/4 ball rule after 2 hours. Any balls OVER 4 balls in the kitchen spot, not all balls, just any over 4 that are closest to the rail,
single set to 4 finals winner bracket player breaks first
Now get that money sir!

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada

Thank you sir....but I’m dead money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Dead Money My *** !

Dead Money My *** !

Nick, You are never dead money. Be glad to see you, nephew, in 4 more days.

Come on, people. Looks like there is 4 spots still open with a $1500 added purse. UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Action, camaraderie, cheap entry fee and Bill Rowsey as host. What more could you ask for ?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

Come on, people. Looks like there is 4 spots still open with a $1500 added purse. UNBELIEVABLE !!!

Action, camaraderie, cheap entry fee and Bill Rowsey as host. What more could you ask for ?

11-6?:cool::D

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I hope that all of you play well in Memphis. I am not going to bother saying “ have fun” that is a given with Rowsey.

Please post updates.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Thanks Ben, really looking forward to it and seeing everybody. Been a tough last few months around here and I need a few days off and some much needed rest....lol Of course that's if Billy doesn't keep me up all night again... :lol
Of course thanks to everybody who helps put these together... Bill Rowsey, John/Jeannie, Dustin, Todd, Chuck, Matt and our fearless leader Steve. You folks are all the best!

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada

Uncle Bob. Really looking forward to seeing my favorite Uncle. Are you bringing my pretty Aunt or just your Ugly sidekick?