• Show
Clear All

• Spring Regional update - Memphis

Jason Moran and Robert Newkirk winner side
    Nick Neretanos and Johnny Willis
    Louis Fogueroa andTom Wirth on the loser side
    Good luck boys!

Comment

• Nice job everybody. It looks like the tourney is running smoothly.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
        Six hours into day 2 seem like a long time to get it. Do you know what the holdup was?

It's also odd that I was able to watch two games between Wirth and ChiFats earlier on the onepocket . org/watch. It had your name on it; did the old code die or something?
        Basically the onepocket.org/watch page just has a link on it to his live video stream. If the video stops and starts or is interrupted, then when you restart it, the link changes. So every time that happens, you would have to update the link on op.org/watch. I updated it earlier today and now he has a login to update the /watch page as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeanneL View Post
          Jason Moran and Robert Newkirk winner side
          Nick Neretanos and Johnny Willis
          Louis Fogueroa andTom Wirth on the loser side
          Good luck boys!
          NERETANOS! My late father is really pissed off. It's an Anti-Canadian conspiracy.
          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

• Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
            So every time that happens, you would have to update the link on op.org/watch.
            You're not talking about a simple refresh or reboot on our end are you, because I tried every combination of that I could think of.

I may be guessing wrong, but I suspect that if the 1P.org stream was the priority it could be handled, even by someone playing in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick B View Post
              NERETANOS! My late father is really pissed off. It's an Anti-Canadian conspiracy.
              It's not fair to call it a conspiracy, Mr. Neretanos, Anti-Canadian is right out in the open, as well it................. um.............. nevermind.

Comment

• What is Johnny Willis's name on onepocket.org?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick B View Post
                  nick you can be the ceasar morales of the tourney.....

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                    What is Johnny Willis's name on onepocket.org?
                    Johnny J. Willis

Comment

• Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
                      You're not talking about a simple refresh or reboot on our end are you, because I tried every combination of that I could think of.

I may be guessing wrong, but I suspect that if the 1P.org stream was the priority it could be handled, even by someone playing in the tournament.
                      For people not knowing Facebook it's not going to be easy to watch. But it's the way 90 % of the free streams are broadcasted these days. To us who watch a lot of Facebook streams it's easy to go to Bill's page and click on his new live stream when it goes down or he refreshes. Every 4 hours Facebook will end the stream. Anytime the internet goes out for two seconds the stream will end etc. At any time Facebook can glitch ending the stream. This happens multiple times a day. Bill is on it constantly and I've been helping even when in action or during a match.......

Comment

• todays matches and start times please?

Comment

• Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                          For people not knowing Facebook it's not going to be easy to watch. But it's the way 90 % of the free streams are broadcasted these days. To us who watch a lot of Facebook streams it's easy to go to Bill's page and click on his new live stream when it goes down or he refreshes. Every 4 hours Facebook will end the stream. Anytime the internet goes out for two seconds the stream will end etc. At any time Facebook can glitch ending the stream. This happens multiple times a day. Bill is on it constantly and I've been helping even when in action or during a match.......
                          Thanks for the explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                            Thank you John, and thank you Kentucky!!!!
                            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Johnny Willis as I already stated before is good player and an even better guy from our area.

Comment

• Originally posted by lll View Post
                                todays matches and start times please?
                                Larry, The Lovely Jeanie told me one of loser side matches start at 10:30.
                                I’m assuming it will be streamed. Newkirk Moran hotseat right after.

Comment

Working...
                                X