Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Congratulations Jason for snappin' it off. Great playing from what I watched, but I wasn't able to watch much of the last 2 sets, sorry.

Congratulations to Tom for a stellar 2nd place fighting a long way back - and to Robert for finishing 3rd.

Nicely run tournament to all and thanks for the sweat. See most of you in Philly.

Dave

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada

Jason played with a lot of heart and tougher out some good matches.

Well done brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chicagomike

Verified Member
Congrats Jason! Well played to Tom, Robert, and the rest. Looks like you all we’re having a great time and played some good pool. It was great to be able to catch some of it from home. Thanks for the stream Bill! Good stuff!

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Thanks for the stream. Congrats to everyone for being at the tournament.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Tournament Director left hours ago
It’s running late
Look for a midnight finish[/QUOTE

I had to work. This tournament was designed to allow people who work to play. Otherwise I couldn't have come. Tournament got over at 9:30. About the same as last year.

Congrats to Jason and all the other players BTW, everyone played great and I think we all had fun! And thanks again everybody for contributing to put our scorekeeper in the tournament, I know she had fun!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Tournament Director left hours ago

It’s running late

Look for a midnight finish[/QUOTE

I had to work. This tournament was designed to allow people who work to play. Otherwise I couldn't have come. Tournament got over at 9:30. About the same as last year.

Congrats to Jason and all the other players BTW, everyone played great and I think we all had fun! And thanks again everybody for contributing to put our scorekeeper in the tournament, I know she had fun!

Thank you so much John for all the work you did!! What an excellent event and weekend.

youngstown

Verified Member

Congrats Jason! I tried to watch a bit, you looked like the aggressor! I like what I saw...

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
great to see everyone. had a good time. level of play was very good. enjoyed reading through everyone's trip reports. good job (again) crabb man and jeanne.

congrats to jason and honorable mention to tom-tom, robert, lou, and johnny.

extra special thanks to bill.

:)

(see you in philly, where, i guarantee, miller will be a little sharper....;))