No announcement yet.

Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks to all who entered. Im sure we will have a blast! We will start a alternate list as soon as Miller has time. We always have a few drop out so get on the list if you want to play.

Comment

entry list updated

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...87&postcount=2

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
        If someone wants to play, they can have my spot but if it comes up 23, I’m playin.
        Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

BTW NOW accepting donations for Missoula Mission Stream aka, Memphis Melee.

Comment

I want in

Can I play this time in the spring event in Southaven

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALBIGHEAD View Post
              The way this tournament is being run, you need to meet the minimum requirements described in their tournament flyer, so a minimum of 20 posts prior to February 29:

"One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
              -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by THEREALBIGHEAD View Post
                Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                The way this tournament is being run, you need to meet the minimum requirements described in their tournament flyer, so a minimum of 20 posts prior to February 29:

THEREALBIGHEAD - hey pal, check your PM and give me a call. we can most likely put you on the alternate list - if and when a spot opens up - we'd be happy to have you if the minimum eligibility requirements are fulfilled.

nice to make your acquaintance and take care.
                Last edited by Miller; 12-28-2018, 11:18 PM.

Comment

entry list updated

Comment

You guys run an excellent tournament and are to be commended. I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I cannot.

However, if I may, I have a question. How long can registrants who have not paid hold their spot, keeping someone else who wishes to send in their payment from getting past the alternates iist?

Seems to me that keeping those who want to send in their money on the alternates list, and allowing those registrants who have not paid their entry to hold a spot, thereby making travel planning more difficult, is a bit unfair, no?
                    The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

thank you darrell.

here's the updated entry list

fellas, now that we are "full" need you to get the entries in asap. thanks.

Comment

thank you darrell.

here's the updated entry list

fellas, now that we are "full" need you to get the entries in asap. thanks.

Eyeroll sarcasm emoji, really? I take back my compliment about how well your tournament is run. phuuweee....
                        The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                          You guys run an excellent tournament and are to be commended. I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I cannot.

However, if I may, I have a question. How long can registrants who have not paid hold their spot, keeping someone else who wishes to send in their payment from getting past the alternates iist?

Seems to me that keeping those who want to send in their money on the alternates list, and allowing those registrants who have not paid their entry to hold a spot, thereby making travel planning more difficult, is a bit unfair, no?
                          For me, there’s nothing worse than people complaining about how a tournament is run that they have no intention to attend. Or complaining about a tournament that they don’t go to but lasted too long for them. At home. This isn’t an Ann Landers forum. You have so much more to offer.

Comment

[ATTACH]23880[/ATTACH]

Alternate List:

$100 Entry (all entries to be paid in advance)

PayPal:
                            dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Check:
                            Dustin Miller
                            1117 Lucca Court
                            Caseyville, IL 62232
                            (618) 554-0710
                            Note to the Senior One Pocket tournament directors -- see, I paid my entry right away this time!!! I hope to never drag my feet again
                            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by darmoose View Post
                              Eyeroll sarcasm emoji, really? I take back my compliment about how well your tournament is run. phuuweee....
                              I’m just happy to have a 1P tournament to play in

Comment

Appreciate everyone getting their entries in. I’ve got calls into Dan and Matt – both guys still have a few days to confirm. Crabbman and myself are going to cover Kentucky’s entry for doing the stream.

As intended, we’ve also made a 10% -or- $240 donation to onepocket.org from the entry pool.

Updated entry list as follows:

Regarding alternates, we will most likely have drop(s), so if you’re interested in playing, please let us know asap and we’ll get you on the list and go down it in order as spot(s) open up.

Comment

Working...
                                X