No announcement yet.

Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well actually I know you’re a little tight on money because of the new addition to the family and I have several cues I was thinking of bringing to you. I’m no bee expert, only the stream aspect for the ladies who live out of country. I’ll send you some photos and let you choose. Send me a photo of the pin you want and I’ll see if I have any shafts. What’s a Mitch?
    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

• Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      If those women want to fly me to Bahamas to do a few bee rescues and lessons, I guess I will waive my no flying policy. I will not take my friends who have all of a sudden became "expert bee wranglers " with me...lol

As for the cues I already got a replacement but I'm looking for a radial pin LD shaft for it. I think yours are a little out of my price range, but thanks anyway

Some people ask me why as likely dead money I waste my money traveling around going to these tournaments. They dont understand that over the years going back and forth on here, playing in tournaments, matching up etc I think a lot of us consider each other close friends and even family. Well maybe not Mitch...

I actually had one of our brothers on here who found out i lost my cue offer to give me a really nice replacement cue. Of course I had just bought one so I couldn't accept...damn....
      Now how cool is that.
      I have a BeCue Prime M, radial pin, 12.0 mm tip, for sale if you want a smooth carbon fiber shaft.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
        I have a BeCue Prime M, radial pin, 12.0 mm tip, for sale if you want a smooth carbon fiber shaft.
        I'll PM you my number Jim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
          Well actually I know you’re a little tight on money because of the new addition to the family and I have several cues I was thinking of bringing to you. I’m no bee expert, only the stream aspect for the ladies who live out of country. I’ll send you some photos and let you choose. Send me a photo of the pin you want and I’ll see if I have any shafts. What’s a Mitch?
          I appreciate it but I bought a cue the other day so I dont need one. I'll let you know if I'm still needing to buy a shaft, I'm thinking of going to a carbon fiber but am going to test hit a few first. Thanks buddy and get well soon. We all need you around here for a lot more years.

Comment

• Bank Tournament

Rowseys been outta town all week but if you fellas will confirm here so we know how much interest, I’ll ask Bill when I see him and see if we can make it happen.
            ~T
            Johnny Willis
            Chicago Mike?

Comment

• Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
              Rowseys been outta town all week but if you fellas will confirm here so we know how much interest, I’ll ask Bill when I see him and see if we can make it happen.
              ~T
              Johnny Willis
              Chicago Mike?
              Sounds good...I’ll post a new thread to inquire.
              Live long and play strong,
              -Chicagomike

Comment

• I'd like to withdraw my entry from the tournament as I've decided to attend the Super Billiards Expo instead.

Comment

• peter's entry has been refunded. as of today have an open spot.

would like to have johnny willis to confirm/send in entry please....

(joe needs 3 posts/johnny needs 9 - within next 11 days as per member entry eligibility requirements....thanks fellas....)

updated entry list as updated:
                  http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showp...87&postcount=2

Comment

• Entry is taken

Johnny Willis will take the spot, he has paid me. Bill
                    Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

• good times

great place to play at all will enjoy

Comment

• field

looks to be a strong field and will be good action

Comment

• What are details on the MEZZ cue? Weight bolt system, extension, weight, shaft specs, joint thread, price, pics, etc.

joey20@officespecialties.net

Thanks,
                          JoeyA

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                          So about a $1000? I have several cues that would qualify. Mezz, Hunter, Cognoscenti (add 500) send photos? Defrost that brain, your decimals are off, just a little. Credit needed? Trip to Bahamas qualifies a discount.
                          Have words, will travel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Custhar1 View Post
                            looks to be a strong field and will be good action
                            Yes it's a very strong field and we are always in action...lol

Comment

• will definitely be there to watch some of the match-ups
                              will try to introduce myself to see who's who

Comment

• Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Can’t believe I am actually going to make this lol. Buying my plane ticket 🎫 tomorrow or Friday. Arriving Thursday night.
                                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X