Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

I don’t have enough time or money to play all you killers flying in from everywhere. Fun times for all:)

I’m just a dumb Canadian. I don’t think I’ve play 5 racks of One Pocket since the last Memphis event.

Zero chance. I keep in getting the flowers and not the groom. 3rd, 4th and Second. Loser who doesn’t know how to quit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I’m not sure if I can play and stream the tournament. It didn’t do too well for me in Houston. If we get to 24 and someone else wants to play, you can buy my spot. Cheeeeeep. I mean inexpensive.:frus

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Merry Christmas! and

Merry Christmas! and

Peace and Happiness to all. Thank you for the early entries....Money is up. $1,500 16 to 24. See you all at the DDC. :) $40/$10 pill game on demand, but not to interfere with the tournament.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Ok, thanks to all who entered. Im sure we will have a blast! We will start a alternate list as soon as Miller has time. We always have a few drop out so get on the list if you want to play.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Can I play this time in the spring event in Southaven

The way this tournament is being run, you need to meet the minimum requirements described in their tournament flyer, so a minimum of 20 posts prior to February 29:

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Can I play this time in the spring event in Southaven

The way this tournament is being run, you need to meet the minimum requirements described in their tournament flyer, so a minimum of 20 posts prior to February 29:

THEREALBIGHEAD - hey pal, check your PM and give me a call. we can most likely put you on the alternate list - if and when a spot opens up - we'd be happy to have you if the minimum eligibility requirements are fulfilled.

nice to make your acquaintance and take care.

Last edited:

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

You guys run an excellent tournament and are to be commended. I wish I could make it, but unfortunately I cannot.

However, if I may, I have a question. How long can registrants who have not paid hold their spot, keeping someone else who wishes to send in their payment from getting past the alternates iist?

Seems to me that keeping those who want to send in their money on the alternates list, and allowing those registrants who have not paid their entry to hold a spot, thereby making travel planning more difficult, is a bit unfair, no?