Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
You too Todd! How far is Highpockets? Would love to swing by and say hello to Tracy and check out his place if it’s not too far.

He stopped by the last go around during the bank tournament so i had a chance to say hi and visit a Min. Last time i was at his place me and Billie played a 12+ hour session. We had more people around our table than any other table during the pro bar box event. I have no idea why :lol

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
Mitch, Highpockets is about 30 min north on the northeast corner of Memphis.
SRC is just below the southwest corner of Memphis and Memphis International Airport. That said it’s all freeway around the city to Tracy’s.~T

chicagomike

Verified Member
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!:(

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!:(

I guess we will see ya when we see ya...

youngstown

Verified Member
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

My plans have changed again. I planned on making my annual SBX appearance but I have a schedule conflict on Wednesday. So...I want in on Memphis. I think I’ll need to fly this time. Does anyone need s roommate? Would I be able to catch rides to/from airport and bum rides all weekend? It’s a 13 hr drive and it was rough on me last time, even with Dustin driving 4 of it...

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
My plans have changed again. I planned on making my annual SBX appearance but I have a schedule conflict on Wednesday. So...I want in on Memphis. I think I’ll need to fly this time. Does anyone need s roommate? Would I be able to catch rides to/from airport and bum rides all weekend? It’s a 13 hr drive and it was rough on me last time, even with Dustin driving 4 of it...

Will be glad to see you again Mark.. Now that your over the hill "40" I might be able to win a game or two against you...lol.

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.

Man that sucks you was the only one i beat last time too, just kidding always enjoy your company and your game you will be missed, dont worry i will look out for your road dog cousin Dan.

chicagomike

Verified Member
Man that sucks you was the only one i beat last time too, just kidding always enjoy your company and your game you will be missed, dont worry i will look out for your road dog cousin Dan.

Thanks Jason!!! He’ll be swimming with the sharks!