Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
t-shirts

t-shirts

Matt will be posting a thread soon for anyone wishing to order a Southaven tournament shirt. As usual he is doing a great job helping get those interested
shirts. Thanks Buddy!

warrenr

Verified Member
Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!:(

Dand. Will not have anyone to sing with to the jukebox music.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Attachments

• funny-Canada-beaver-goose-emblem-728.jpg
    funny-Canada-beaver-goose-emblem-728.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 0

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Finally got around to buying tickets and securing hotel. Arrive in Memphis around 2:30PM Mar 28th. Staying at Holiday Inn, 7237 Southcrest Parkway

Will have a car if anyone needs a ride etc. Otherwise should be at the hall before 5PM. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Will be good to see you Nick.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
Sorry guys.

Sorry guys.

My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
My wife tripped on some concrete steps and fractured her right knee and left ankle. I'm withdrawing from this event.

I was thinking that I might still be able to make the event and that she might be recovered by then, but now the orthopedics people think something else is wrong besides the fractures, like that isn't enough.... Unable to walk or stand for more than a couple of minutes, wearing a boot on one foot and a full length leg brace on the other and now they want to do an MRI and possible surgery. Thank God we moved from a two story house to a one story house a few months ago and the fact that I started working out with weights and exercise the last year.

Maybe next time.

JoeyA

Joey....tough roll pal. More than anything, hope your better half gets on the mend soon. I'll get your entry back to you sometime tomorrow. Take care.

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Early arrivals something to do🤗

Early arrivals something to do🤗

Any guys coming Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, y’all can have a SHAKE GAME and if you need locals myself or John Fray, Todd or others will be around. We normally start $50 and go up $10 every game, Shake for partners every game. Wolf at James Christopher, he said he might be coming.

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
thanks Miller. It was received. MRI results on Tuesday. We'll see how that goes.

JoeyA

Joey....tough roll pal. More than anything, hope your better half gets on the mend soon. I'll get your entry back to you sometime tomorrow. Take care.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Any guys coming Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday, y’all can have a SHAKE GAME and if you need locals myself or John Fray, Todd or others will be around. We normally start $50 and go up $10 every game, Shake for partners every game. Wolf at James Christopher, he said he might be coming.

Need transportation for Monday arrival. Suggestions. Is UBER alive in Southaven?