Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

johnnytronic

Verified Member
I think I'm going to try and make this. Still seeing if I can clear my schedule and or catch a ride with someone.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I think I'm going to try and make this. Still seeing if I can clear my schedule and or catch a ride with someone.

johnny.....i don't know what dan and JR's travel plans are.....but, if you can find your way to the STL metro area sometime on thursday, can ride down with me early friday. coming back sometime on sunday. (you could grab the ghost and you guys hop on the amtrak….)

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
johnny.....i don't know what dan and JR's travel plans are.....but, if you can find your way to the STL metro area sometime on thursday, can ride down with me early friday. coming back sometime on sunday. (you could grab the ghost and you guys hop on the amtrak….)

City of New Orleans goes right through Memphis. I used to love using the train. The one bad experience was in my drinking days. I was going from Denver to Chicago for Thanksgiving. Well I had to wait 4 or 5 hours for the train and started playing pool in a bar by the train station in Denver. I must have won 10 shots of Tequila plus beers. Dont ever get really drunk and go for a 24 hr train ride. Just sayin.....lol

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
City of New Orleans goes right through Memphis. I used to love using the train. The one bad experience was in my drinking days. I was going from Denver to Chicago for Thanksgiving. Well I had to wait 4 or 5 hours for the train and started playing pool in a bar by the train station in Denver. I must have won 10 shots of Tequila plus beers. Dont ever get really drunk and go for a 24 hr train ride. Just sayin.....lol

amtrak union station to either alton, il, or STL is cheaper than a tank of gas....miller's pool hall sectional couch is comfy....just an idea for johnny and ghost....;)

ChicagoFats

Verified Member

I think I am going to fly in.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Seven more sleeps boys.

Seven more sleeps boys.

SEVEN MORE SLEEPS BOYS. This is going to be fun. As mentioned I arrive at airport 2-2:30PM and will have car if someone needs ride in.

Attachments

• i-love-memphis-001-1.jpg
    i-love-memphis-001-1.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 0

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

SEVEN MORE SLEEPS BOYS. This is going to be fun. As mentioned I arrive at airport 2-2:30PM and will have car if someone needs ride in.

Can’t wait!! My flight lands Thursday night at 9:55 if anyone else is around the airport at that time!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Should be there by 6ish Thursday. See you in less than a week all!

John, Warren and I should be there to welcome you and, hopefully, your pretty wife, Jeannie.

Hope to be in pool room by 6 Wednesday.

Bill should be stocked up on Millers High Life for all of you. He wasn't expecting that many beer drinkers to drink same brand last tourney.:lol:lol

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
John, Warren and I should be there to welcome you and, hopefully, your pretty wife, Jeannie.

Bill should be stocked up on Millers High Life for all of you. He wasn't expecting that many beer drinkers to drink same brand last tourney.:lol:lol

Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing Warren. I let him get away from me in Houston, it WONT happen again.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
hey kentucky....i'm gonna go ahead and get my own room (may or may not have a chicago amtrak train hopper with me....)

looking forward to it fellas....

one week chumps.
:D

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO

See you then. Jeanne and Tracy will be with me. I’ll let you get that $10 back from derby. Looking forward to the lesson.