Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I'm here! My cue is not. It seems I walk faster than United Baggage handlers can drive to my gate. Hopefully it show up tonight or I'm playing off the wall. Looking forward to seeing you all.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Just landed in Detroit. Where are you guys??? Jk.. one more leg of the trip... soon!!!! Prepare for some ugliness!!

OldSchool

Verified Member
Right now you can go to Southaven recreational center
Tomorrow Oporg/watch

Sorry, but like my name says, I'm "old school", so I don't understand any of what you said. I need somebody to give me a link that I can just click on.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Sorry, but like my name says, I'm "old school", so I don't understand any of what you said. I need somebody to give me a link that I can just click on.

I ain't seen no stream yet.. I'll put up the linkage if I see it.....

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Leaving the house in about 30 mins. Should get there around 12:30. Auction is at 7:00 tonight, tournament starts asap after auction. Thanks

southavenrecreationcenter

Verified Member
From
SOUTHAVEN, MISSISSIPPI
Let’s do this!

Let’s do this!

Table one is reserved at noon Friday for a PILL GAME.
At 20 games by 6 p.m, lets start at $25/5. That puts the last games around $120/man for those that survive.
Robert, Nick, Tom, maybe Bill. I don’t want to play but I will. I’ll also co-sponsor someone if need be. Rosey is bring free donuts for all you guys.
About the green fees and the table time......There or no green fees taken out of your entry. The added money, $1,500, is partly make up out of the practice and table time and given back to THE WINNERS!👌. Hope this is okay with all.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I really hate to ask if I'm just stupid -- I can imagine some of the anwers I'll get -- but where is the stream from the southaven melee?