Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Jimmy B

Verified Member
For people not knowing Facebook it's not going to be easy to watch. But it's the way 90 % of the free streams are broadcasted these days. To us who watch a lot of Facebook streams it's easy to go to Bill's page and click on his new live stream when it goes down or he refreshes. Every 4 hours Facebook will end the stream. Anytime the internet goes out for two seconds the stream will end etc. At any time Facebook can glitch ending the stream. This happens multiple times a day. Bill is on it constantly and I've been helping even when in action or during a match.......

Seems to be live now... ty.

http://www.onepocket.org/watch/

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Who is commentating?

Is it Neretanos? :D

Here we go again.

No stream on 1P.org.

Wouldn't we be better off hiring someone to stream these?

Yeah, when I was watching the Jason and Mr. Newkirk match, I heard him say the two Nicks were in there.. I see it went four hours, so they had to re-up it, I guess.. I don't know.. They have to get those codes right.. lmao.. I don't know.. I been playing cards...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
They have to get those codes right..

Nick and Nick. Thanks.

Apparently 3 or four days isn't enough time for the codes. With a LOT of effort I managed to watch 3 games in 3 days. The "4-hour" problem wouldn't be a problem if not running everything through FB, right?

I guess I'm the only one who reads all the security warnings about Facebook. I wonder how they like opening themselves up to key-logging on the same computer they do their banking on?

Last edited:

JeanneL

Well-Known-Member
Thanks gentlemen for allowing to help out with another tournament this weekend. I had a great time and looking forward to seeing several of you again this June!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Thanks gentlemen for allowing to help out with another tournament this weekend. I had a great time and looking forward to seeing several of you again this June!

Thank YOU Jeanne!!! You worked hard and we are thrilled that you are part of the gang!!! See you in Philly!!!

Congrats Jason and Tom!!!

And Thanks Bill for Streaming!!!!