Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Melee in Memphis regional members tournament signup thread

Here is the tournament information for Southaven. We are limiting the field to 24 so it will start Friday at 7 with 17-24 players , if we have 16 players or under it starts Saturday at 12.00
    Most details are on the flier. Miller will be posting signup information soon. You will not be a confirmed entry until your money is received. No exceptions.10.00 of each entry will be donated to the onepocket.org general fund. Big thanks to Bill, Todd and the rest our tournament team for making this event possible!
    Attached Files

Tourney Sign-Ups

Click image for larger version

Name:	Rev 26.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	183.6 KB
ID:	400378

Alternate List:

$100 Entry (all entries to be paid in advance)

PayPal:
    dsfmiller@yahoo.com

Check:
    Dustin Miller
    1117 Lucca Court
    Caseyville, IL 62232
    (618) 554-0710
    Last edited by Miller; 03-12-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

I’m going to try again and play in this fun tournament

Comment

Hi Dustin & John - please sign me up.
        PayPal on its way.

Looking forward to it!

brexit

Comment

Originally posted by brexit View Post
          Hi Dustin & John - please sign me up.
          PayPal on its way.

Looking forward to it!

brexit
          Look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Oh no! Memphis Again.....don't make me do it.
            Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

I Am In !

Dustin, John and Bill, I will see you in March. Looking forward to seeing everyone and playing some 1pkt.

To all the members out there who want to see what a great host Bill and his staff are - well you just have to attend. Great times and good competition.

Shake that pill bottle, Nick !

Sent my entry Paypal, Dustin.

Comment

Please put me down for a spot
                Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Anyone know what the temperature is like that time of year?
                  I may have to bring my family along unless I plan a trip over Easter with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                    I may have to bring my family along unless I plan a trip over Easter with the family.
                    Just make sure your get reservations for that nice little restaurant next to your hotel, it gets pretty busy sometimes, lol

Me. "Sure"

Comment

https://youtu.be/WWuEBcBRkEM

Me. "Sure"

Comment

I was salty I missed the last one and still can't commit to this one either.

I am booked already for DCC late January and I have to make it to the member tourney in Philly somehow early June or whenever it ends up being....so this one will have to be on the back burner for now, sorry all, will be sad to miss you again!

Have fun all and I hope to visit Bill's room someday soon!

Comment

Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
                          I was salty I missed the last one and still can't commit to this one either.

I am booked already for DCC late January and I have to make it to the member tourney in Philly somehow early June or whenever it ends up being....so this one will have to be on the back burner for now, sorry all, will be sad to miss you again!

Have fun all and I hope to visit Bill's room someday soon!
                          Jeanne keeps bugging me about what I want for Christmas and I told her; “I’m going to Derby, Memphis, and Philly (I assume). Sounds like a pretty great Christmas to me.”

See you in a couple weeks!

Comment

Ideal but rainy at times. Just gettin shorts weather. 70s prolly~T

Comment

Put me in Dustin. I will PayPal the entry right after Xmas.

B
                              Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Working...
                              X