Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats App for the Derby?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have my number in the text thread we have set up from last derby or 2 derbys ago, lol...

    Will we be using that at all or do I need to download yet another app?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by cincy_kid View Post
      I have my number in the text thread we have set up from last derby or 2 derbys ago, lol...

      Will we be using that at all or do I need to download yet another app?
      We are going to try the app...it’s just cleaner I think.
      Live long and play strong,
      -Chicagomike

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
        We need to do a dry run to see how it works Mike.
        As soon as I enter everyone’s phone number it will be up and running for a trial before the derby.
        Live long and play strong,
        -Chicagomike

        Comment


        • #19
          Newkirk I need your phone number to add you...or perhaps someone else can share his number to add. PM please.
          Live long and play strong,
          -Chicagomike

          Comment


          • #20
            I have had it for weeks now. I see you on there

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
              Newkirk I need your phone number to add you...or perhaps someone else can share his number to add. PM please.
              Robert Newkirk 817-875-1254. It worked today, downloaded .


              See all of you next week. Playing in Banks and Onepocket.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
                Robert Newkirk 817-875-1254. It worked today, downloaded .


                See all of you next week. Playing in Banks and Onepocket.
                Ok...you’ve been added! See you there bud!
                Live long and play strong,
                -Chicagomike

                Comment


                • #23
                  Can you whatsapp message or text one person using the number in the app, or is it all or nothing? It's nice to have cell numbers for everyone -- both for individual contact there at the Derby and for later

                  I guess there are serious renovations going on in the food court area. I don't know how it effects the ice cream, etc. Our HOF dinner is actually going to be in the casino VIP dining room Wed night (they will be closing it for their usual VIPs, and open exclusively for us -- how is that for a "VIP" dinner?!)
                  "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                  -- Strawberry Brooks

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    im in on the app, thanks Mike ~

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                      Can you whatsapp message or text one person using the number in the app, or is it all or nothing? It's nice to have cell numbers for everyone -- both for individual contact there at the Derby and for later

                      I guess there are serious renovations going on in the food court area. I don't know how it effects the ice cream, etc. Our HOF dinner is actually going to be in the casino VIP dining room Wed night (they will be closing it for their usual VIPs, and open exclusively for us -- how is that for a "VIP" dinner?!)
                      Yes you can call them Steve...c’mon and say hi in WhatsApp.
                      Live long and play strong,
                      -Chicagomike

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                        Can you whatsapp message or text one person using the number in the app, or is it all or nothing? It's nice to have cell numbers for everyone -- both for individual contact there at the Derby and for later

                        I guess there are serious renovations going on in the food court area. I don't know how it effects the ice cream, etc. Our HOF dinner is actually going to be in the casino VIP dining room Wed night (they will be closing it for their usual VIPs, and open exclusively for us -- how is that for a "VIP" dinner?!)
                        Sounds pretty cool for the dinner!
                        Live long and play strong,
                        -Chicagomike

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I don't have one of them fancy iPhones, if you want my number just pm me and I will be happy to give it to you.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                            PM me your phone number if you would like. I do not have it.
                            Mike would you put my # in so I can keep up with you’ll. 8173192800

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                              PM me your phone number if you would like. I do not have it.
                              Mike would you put my # in so I can keep up with you’ll. 8173192800
                              Got it

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Mike, I pm'd you but just to make sure you get it. Please add Jim McCary---phone # 832-372-0155

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X