Congrats to you philly guys.... Condolences to you chicago guys

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
WHAT A FINISH TO A GREAT GAME....:eek::eek:
won on a missed field goal (too bad the first try didnt count ,,,:frus)
helluva game.....:)
i know this should be in the members section but there are enough regular posters from both sides i put it here

Trebor

Verified Member
From
Action, USA
Saints fan here. I was getting ready for redemption against Dallas until the dreaded double doink... :eek::rolleyes::eek:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Thanks Larry!! Once Miller asked me for a mailbox bet I knew the Birds were a lock 😂.

In other news.. see below. It looks like the kicker didn’t dog it as badly as it initially appeared.

So Fletcher Cox confirmed after the game that Treyvon Hester did get his hand on the kick. You can see it in this video

https://twitter.com/kingzouric/status/1082094383758000128?s=21

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I only wish that ON THE TWO POINTER: They one, make it and then Chicago ties
They Two: on the fumble at the goal line, Chicago player traded from the Raiders, picks up the ball for the two point score. Philly hits field goal. I feel for you there MItch the Beast. And all you Chi Cag GO GUYS AND DOLLS. Save your winnings. I have a plan to see you in Philly, alone or with my backers from NEW YORK CITY?:heh:sorry
I can’t tell Mitch, but then again I can’t drive at night.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I only wish that ON THE TWO POINTER: They one, make it and then Chicago ties
They Two: on the fumble at the goal line, Chicago player traded from the Raiders, picks up the ball for the two point score. Philly hits field goal. I feel for you there MItch the Beast. And all you Chi Cag GO GUYS AND DOLLS. Save your winnings. I have a plan to see you in Philly, alone or with my backers from NEW YORK CITY?:heh:sorry
I can’t tell Mitch, but then again I can’t drive at night.

Um... Bill... the Eagles WON buddy!!! :). Thanks for the compassion though. See you at the derby??

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area