No announcement yet.

Dcc updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John Rawski just got knocked out of the banks 6 rounds -- by BillyThorpe in about 12 minutes lol. Tough draw John!!

Edit -- Johns loss to Billy was 7th round it looks like. Good showing!!
    Last edited by NH Steve; 01-27-2019, 04:37 PM.
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Wedge game in 9-ball banks lol
      Attached Files
      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by mr3cushion View Post
        Banks is the only legit pool game where there is no luck!
        Yeah no one ever misses and gets a lucky roll?

Comment

Originally posted by unoperro View Post
          Yeah no one ever misses and gets a lucky roll?
          How about this one, Mike..

[ame]http://youtu.be/Yu1rdV6Z_0o?t=1697[/ame]
          "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
            How about this one, Mike..
            That's one of those shots after which there is a sudden silence, where everyone is thinking, "There must be something illegal about that shot." But there isn't...

~Doc

Comment

Bille's wonderful luck of the draw continues. He had to play Mika Immomen in his first 1P match...

Comment

Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Bille's wonderful luck of the draw continues. He had to play Mika Immomen in his first 1P match...
                i saw that..
                i saw cincy won his first round...

Comment

Dcc updates

My match yesterday went hill- hill. I had the break the last game. I sold out the corner ball (Eeek) and he ran 3. Fortunately I was able to battle back and win that last game. Play again at 2:00.
                  Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                    My match yesterday went hill- hill. I had the break the last game. I sold out the corner ball (Eeek) and he ran 3. Fortunately I was able to battle back and win that last game. Play again at 2:00.
                    Mitch the beast strikes again
                    Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Mkbtank View Post
                      nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                        John Rawski just got knocked out of the banks 6 rounds -- by BillyThorpe in about 12 minutes lol. Tough draw John!!

Edit -- Johns loss to Billy was 7th round it looks like. Good showing!!
                        Billy undefeated going to round 10.. Skyler gets to round 10 and gets a bye, it appears.. The young kids are living right.. Aranas and Chinakhov also undefeated..
                        "Born Into This"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
                          Billy undefeated going to round 10.. Skyler gets to round 10 and gets a bye, it appears.. The young kids are living right.. Aranas and Chinakhov also undefeated..
                          Chinakhov just eliminated Bustamante and Omar Al Shaheenbumped out Brumback so there are some new faces deep in the banks this year.

Scott Frost and Dennis Orculo were locked in a tight match a few minutes ago anyway...
                          -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                            Chinakhov just eliminated Bustamante and Omar Al Shaheenbumped out Brumback so there are some new faces deep in the banks this year.

Scott Frost and Dennis Orculo were locked in a tight match a few minutes ago anyway...
                            Dennis pulled it out. Now he has to run to the Bigfoot arena

Comment

Dcc updates

Nick playing some chump. Eek. (Roberto Gomez) The first lag was dead even and they had to relag. Both were less than 2 inches from the rail. Very cool.

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Hardmix (Ben Smith) won both his first and second round matches in the One Pocket!

Comment

Working...
                                X