Dcc updates

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Bustamante deserved the win. I've never been a big fan of his, but a guy who can beat Orcullo and Pagulayan back to back, then come back against Deuel from a 0-2 deficit is a true champ.

~Doc

You said it, Doc.. Corey knocked out my Hoss in round 12 and also put a loss on Alex... I was pulling for him to take it. He seems to be rededicated, but Busty is a hard tough man who can play with a loss and in sudden death mode better than any human, I do believe...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
You said it, Doc.. Corey knocked out my Hoss in round 12 and also put a loss on Alex... I was pulling for him to take it. He seems to be rededicated, but Busty is a hard tough man who can play with a loss and in sudden death mode better than any human, I do believe...
Yes, I think he is one of the handful of top players who really shines in the tournament formatting, more so than when he's gambling. Some guys have the ideal temperament for tournament play. Others, like Frost, e.g., do not.

~Doc

youngstown

Verified Member
Dcc updates

Looks like it’s between Dennis and Skyker unless they both get knocked out this round, then someone else might have a chance at the MOtT...

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Does that mean he has The Master, even if Neils or Dodong or somebody else wins nine ball??

Yes and he still has no losses. And he only had one easy match that I saw in the 9 ball. Every one seemed to be against known players. His last three matches were against, Lee Van Corteza, Carlo Biado, and Dennis. In my opinion the three best Filipinos playing today. Now take down the 9 ball. And he just drew the buy...lol

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Yes and he still has no losses. And he only had one easy match that I saw in the 9 ball. Every one seemed to be against known players. His last three matches were against, Lee Van Corteza, Carlo Biado, and Dennis. In my opinion the three best Filipinos playing today. Now take down the 9 ball. And he just drew the buy...lol

Damn, Crab Cat..He's smokin.. Thanks.. And by the way, if anyone is not doing anything, on Roys Basement check out a prop shot Lunda is doing betting with Alex.. He has 30 shots to 2 rail a ball up and down in a pocket and also tap another ball on the rail over into the same pocket.. A special one pocket type shot.. It's recorded and I won't give it away. But.. interesting....

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Damn, Crab Cat..He's smokin.. Thanks.. And by the way, if anyone is not doing anything, on Roys Basement check out a prop shot Lunda is doing betting with Alex.. He has 30 shots to 2 rail a ball up and down in a pocket and also tap another ball on the rail over into the same pocket.. A special one pocket type shot.. It's recorded and I won't give it away. But.. interesting....

that was really cool
thanks for the heads up jimmy

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

Evan Lunda giving Richie Richardson 8-7 and the breaks for $500/game. Richie's being staked by Scott Frost and posse: https://www.facebook.com/alan.sword/videos/10103712985898674/

Yeah that was awesome. Before that in the same Vid, Russian Kenny played Jayson Shaw for 200 a round in spot shots. Jayson took a 2 shot lead, and when Kenny got even Shaw pulled up. Then they matched up in banks with Kenny getting 4-3 for 200 a game. Kenny won 2 games and Shaw pulled up. While they were jawing Shaw also “Tapped” Kenny in the face with his pool cue and said it was an accident. What a great little video lol.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
that was really cool
thanks for the heads up jimmy

I know Larry.. And did you notice, when he asked Alex to stand back out of his line of vision, the very next one..?? lol...

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Yeah that was awesome. Before that in the same Vid, Russian Kenny played Jayson Shaw for 200 a round in spot shots. Jayson took a 2 shot lead, and when Kenny got even Shaw pulled up. Then they matched up in banks with Kenny getting 4-3 for 200 a game. Kenny won 2 games and Shaw pulled up. While they were jawing Shaw also “Tapped” Kenny in the face with his pool cue and said it was an accident. What a great little video lol.

What a soft touch move?....I've never seen or heard of that being done intentionally to another in match play before.