Dcc updates

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Lost to a guy who was at Brumback house while I was there. He played great.sorry guys.

B
Hell no need to apologize Bille!! I watched most of your last match and you obviously fought hard and played as tough as you could -- unfortunately your opponent did too!

I think it's safe for me to speak for others and say we are all proud of you!! You can represent me anytime anywhere and I KNOW I will be well represented!!

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Good job, Bille M. It must have been Michael Brown that was over at Brumback's.. Anyway you're getting better and better.. Also I don't know jack about bank pool but had a question.. Lets say you are down to final ball and you go for a cross corner here like anyone would and let's say the ball goes into the pocket that you call, but you hit it real bad and it brushes off the cue ball on the way to the called pocket. Do you win or spot it..

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I believe it would spot, Jimmy. All banks must be "clean". No kiss shots.

Thanks Doc.. I was about 90% sure it would spot, but I was wrong before on some bank pool rules, so.. I knew that they couldn't touch another object ball going in.. Just wasn't sure about touching jojo twice...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Lost to a guy who was at Brumback house while I was there. He played great.sorry guys.

B

You done good, kid! I think we were all proud to have helped sponsor you - those that couldn't make it this year lived through you and Chi-Mike. Thanks for representin'.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Dave

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
John Rawski just got knocked out of the banks 6 rounds -- by BillyThorpe in about 12 minutes lol. Tough draw John!!

Edit -- Johns loss to Billy was 7th round it looks like. Good showing!!

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

My match yesterday went hill- hill. I had the break the last game. I sold out the corner ball (Eeek) and he ran 3. Fortunately I was able to battle back and win that last game. Play again at 2:00.