Dcc updates

Jimmy B

Verified Member
John Rawski just got knocked out of the banks 6 rounds -- by BillyThorpe in about 12 minutes lol. Tough draw John!!

Edit -- Johns loss to Billy was 7th round it looks like. Good showing!!

Billy undefeated going to round 10.. Skyler gets to round 10 and gets a bye, it appears.. The young kids are living right.. Aranas and Chinakhov also undefeated..

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Billy undefeated going to round 10.. Skyler gets to round 10 and gets a bye, it appears.. The young kids are living right.. Aranas and Chinakhov also undefeated..

Chinakhov just eliminated Bustamante and Omar Al Shaheenbumped out Brumback so there are some new faces deep in the banks this year.

Scott Frost and Dennis Orculo were locked in a tight match a few minutes ago anyway...

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Chinakhov just eliminated Bustamante and Omar Al Shaheenbumped out Brumback so there are some new faces deep in the banks this year.

Scott Frost and Dennis Orculo were locked in a tight match a few minutes ago anyway...

Dennis pulled it out. Now he has to run to the Bigfoot arena :)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dcc updates

Nick playing some chump. Eek. (Roberto Gomez) The first lag was dead even and they had to relag. Both were less than 2 inches from the rail. Very cool.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Watched a great match last night between Billy Thorpe and Justin Hall, it went hill-hill and down to the very last ball!! Obviously some great banks -- but great moves too!!

youngstown

Verified Member
Dcc updates

I was very sorry to see Brumback knocked out. Who is this Al Shaneen dude?

~Doc

Omar first came to the Derby last time I was there, so 4yrs ago, and he was a champion back then, literally. Forget what country or title...I think it was his first time, and he bet it up big with some big names, sorry I can’t remember who...

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I’m really bummed. I beat Scott Frost the first game. Second game I’m up 6-5 and Scott leaves me bad. I make a really tough back cut and get a kiss and scratch. Third game I make a nice bank and the cue ball goes two rails and scratches in the side. Fourth game I just fall apart. Someone shoot me.