Dcc updates

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I’m really bummed. I beat Scott Frost the first game. Second game I’m up 6-5 and Scott leaves me bad. I make a really tough back cut and get a kiss and scratch. Third game I make a nice bank and the cue ball goes two rails and scratches in the side. Fourth game I just fall apart. Someone shoot me.

If this is your first loss, keep spinnin' that rock! :) Sounds like you're playing great and just getting some chilly rolls. Keep it going, Jim.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
My match yesterday went hill- hill. I had the break the last game. I sold out the corner ball (Eeek) and he ran 3. Fortunately I was able to battle back and win that last game. Play again at 2:00.

Keep it up, Mitch! Tough last draw but you can overcome it, you're from Philly. ;)

Kybanks

Verified Member
Just got home from the derby and man am I tired! Lol! I did get to meet all the members that were there and they are a bunch of good guys! Had a blast and stunk up the joint with my 1 pocket. Got beat in 30 minutes by Omar Al Shaheen, very good player!

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I’m really bummed. I beat Scott Frost the first game. Second game I’m up 6-5 and Scott leaves me bad. I make a really tough back cut and get a kiss and scratch. Third game I make a nice bank and the cue ball goes two rails and scratches in the side. Fourth game I just fall apart. Someone shoot me.

Sounds like me in my match against you. Something went wrong on every turn. I can’t play tournaments.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Yea I warmed up with him before the banks and talked to his wife. Playing from a wheel chair.. lucky to be alive with the Diabetes/MRSA complication..

We should get the Miller crime organization to have a book on who goes first. Last day in the hospital after I told them I was going to AMA if they didn’t dicharge me, Dr came in and said get my affairs in order. FU doc!

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
We should get the Miller crime organization to have a book on who goes first. Last day in the hospital after I told them I was going to AMA if they didn’t dicharge me, Dr came in and said get my affairs in order. FU doc!

I hope you're not being serious.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Make that rd 9! Keep it going bud.

Looks like Ben pulled out a win in round 8 over a pretty good player, David Grossman, so he is on to round 9. I don't think round 8 is finished yet, so that would mean no draw for the 9th round to know his next opponent yet.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Looks like Ben pulled out a win in round 8 over a pretty good player, David Grossman, so he is on to round 9. I don't think round 8 is finished yet, so that would mean no draw for the 9th round to know his next opponent yet.
All the rest of the round 8 One Pocket matches are scheduled for today starting at noon. None are set for this morning, only 9-ball. That alone tells you that they do not make it a priority to finish the One Pocket "on time" themselves from the TD perspective -- they are missing an entire time slot earlier this morning, which would be enough at this stage (only ten tables) to get a complete round in!!! All the morning matches are 9-ball lol. :frus:frus -- but it the HOF dinner's fault that the One Pocket division runs over schedule lol... grrr... I have to say it really bugs me that they tell me that. :mad::mad:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Is anybody else having problems with the completed matches not loading on there phone? Mines been doing it for a few days now.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Great win for Ben! Grossman is a tough experienced player. Ben is becoming something of a giant killer. Great playing, bro!

~Doc