2019 MOT location ballot

2019 MOT location ballot

• Bluegrass Billiards, in Philly

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • Michael's Billiards in Cincinati (Fairfield, OH)

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I’m not voting because I don’t know if I will be able to travel by then. If I were to vote, I would vote for Cincinnati because of their chili. Plus they have an excellent German town with authentic German beer and food. Just sayin. But then again, I’ve never been to philly and to see a lot of my countries history would be exciting. How much does it cost to ring the bell?

I'm guessing it costs about 10 years to ring the bell and I'm also guessing you dont want to pay that. Well you could STIFF them for a few yrs...lol

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
We are expecting 32 players for this -- so obviously not everyone has voted who are thinking they might be able to attend. :D

I am guessing many people would come to either location and maybe since they don't really have a preference, maybe they did not vote at all. I guess that's ok lol. But next time I will try to remember to include "Either" or "All of the above" as an option, so we hear from you too.

I plan to close this poll soon... in the next few days I mean.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Personally I would come if it were at Michael's because its a 6 hour drive, so I voted that way. I dont fly and prefer not to drive as far as Philly is from me.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Personally I would come if it were at Michael's because its a 6 hour drive, so I voted that way. I dont fly and prefer not to drive as far as Philly is from me.

I voted for Cincy for the same reason. Blue Grass looks awesome, and I may decide to drive that far (10-11 hours)

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
2019 MOT location ballot

Yep, never been so I'd like to visit one day anyway. I'm happy it looks like its in Mitch's neighborhood. I'm sure he will be a great host.

Thanks John. I would try my best!! I’m here now. There are two guys playing one ball races to 21 for 10,000. One guy is down 18,000 and running it back! Last two sets came down to the last game!

hankh

Verified Member
From
Arrey, N.M.
Howdy All;

Voted for Philly.
1. I'm originally from there.
2. Cinncy is to close to Mid-West to qualify IMO
for an East Coast venue and they put cheese :)eek:),
Cheese for Christ's sake in the frickin' chili :frus

hank

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Howdy All;

Voted for Philly.
1. I'm originally from there.
2. Cinncy is to close to Mid-West to qualify IMO
for an East Coast venue and they put cheese :)eek:),
Cheese for Christ's sake in the frickin' chili :frus

hank

You fergot to mention the spaghetti

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
2019 MOT Bluegrass Billiards in Philly!!

2019 MOT Bluegrass Billiards in Philly!!

OK, put it on your calendars, book your time out, line up your travel and hotel plans for Philadelphia, PA for our annual member's only tournament June 7-8-9 at Bluegrass Billiards!!!

https://bluegrassbilliards.org/

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I Am In !

I Am In !

Steve, Allright, see you in Philly. Looking forward to visiting a part of good old USA I have not visited.

Arriving early, Tues 6/4. Looking forward to a little pretournament action.

Mitch, my wife said she would enjoy any kind of day trip your wife may put together. She is looking forward to seeing Kathy T., also.

Bluegrass looks like a very nice pool room.:)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Steve, Allright, see you in Philly. Looking forward to visiting a part of good old USA I have not visited.

Mitch, my wife said she would enjoy any kind of day trip your wife may put together. She is looking forward to seeing Kathy T., also.

me too. my wife and daughter are coming as well. ETA wed evening.

(fast eddie - lets start crunching numbers on those horse tracks....;):D)

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
I guess I'll wait till next year at Michaels also. that gives me a whole nother year to practice. If I don't croak out first.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I guess I'll wait till next year at Michaels also. that gives me a whole nother year to practice. If I don't croak out first.

i think you, shw, cincy, etc., should to organize some kind of a weekend tourney there in the summer/fall.....;)

(full disclosure - miller voted for michaels for purely and unabashed selfish reasons.....proximity, diamonds, etc.)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

Kathy and I get there Thursday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.