Melee in Memphis Bank Tourney Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
    If we have one Bill or Miller if he wants to will run it if you’re not there.
    I don’t see Johnny much but I’ll tell Rowsey to mention it to him.
    ~T
    If I can somehow make it Thursday I would prefer to just play and have fun and not run the banks this time.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
      If I can somehow make it Thursday I would prefer to just play and have fun and not run the banks this time.
      If there are just a few players, it could run itself. If I’m not playing Mitch, you’re on my list of players that need a donation.
      Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
        If there are just a few players, it could run itself. If I’m not playing Mitch, you’re on my list of players that need a donation.
        I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Originally posted by one pocket guy View Post
          Chi Mike
          Johnny Willis
          Chi Fats
          Col. Billie
          Miller
          JR
          Anybody else?
          fellas, i think that i am going to go ahead and work on thursday so i don't burn an extra vacation day. my ETA will be sometime friday early/middle afternoon...

(if there does turn out to be enough interest for a banks mini thursday evening, i'd be happy to get a bracket printed and send it to bill....)

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
            I'm your huckleberry.
            Your just a reservoir for deposits. Expect me to collect interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
              Banks for a hunnert a ball. Who’s in?
              Looks like it’s just you and me
              Live long and play strong,
              -Chicagomike

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                Looks like it’s just you and me
                Ok pard.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                  fellas, i think that i am going to go ahead and work on thursday so i don't burn an extra vacation day. my ETA will be sometime friday early/middle afternoon...

(if there does turn out to be enough interest for a banks mini thursday evening, i'd be happy to get a bracket printed and send it to bill....)
                  Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!
                  Live long and play strong,
                  -Chicagomike

Comment

Shucks

You will be missed friend. Maybe next time!
                    Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Originally posted by chicagomike View Post
                      Bummer...Just found out I won't be able to make it to Memphis due to being blocked out on vacation time...too many guys off with that being spring break weekend around here. Other vacation requests had been put in well before mine. I sure will be watching if it is streamed! Best of luck to those who are playing...save some cash for me on the next go-around!
                      You forfeit first game, send $500.

Comment

Bill,
                        Do I need to bring an extra pill bottle ?

Let's get it on !

Looks like we have a spot or two open now. It will be a lot of fun, 5 more weeks.

Scrzbill, after you put Mitch away, I will be available if I can dodge ChicagoFats. That guy is long winded.

All of the members that are within less than a days drive should come and play, or just kibitz and watch. There are several motels within 5 - 6 blocks.

I got a room at a real nice Super 8, with breakfast, for less than $60 a night.

Comment

Melee in Memphis Bank Tourney Interest

Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
                          Bill,

Let's get it on !

Looks like we have a spot or two open now. It will be a lot of fun, 5 more weeks.

Scrzbill, after you put Mitch away

Woohoo!!!! In the eternal words of Marvin Gaye.... “Let’s get it onnnnnnnnn”
                          Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by rnewkirk View Post
                            Bill,

Let's get it on !

Scrzbill, after you put Mitch away, I will be available if I can dodge ChicagoFats. That guy is long winded.

All of the members that are within less than a days drive should come and play, or just kibitz and watch. There are several motels within 5 - 6 blocks.

I got a room at a real nice Super 8, with breakfast, for less than $60 a night.
                            I usually bring enough pills so I can play all day and collapse at night.
                            I’ll be there Monday, at the phul room at opening until closing everyday until departure, the following Monday. I encourage everyone to visit me at the hospital in the Elvis wing, Memphis Memorial.
                            Last edited by Scrzbill; 02-24-2019, 09:22 AM.

Comment

About the Banks

Let's just forgo the BANKS for another pill game on Thursday night. Think it will work better for all and also not wear us out.
                              Bill Rowsey, SOUTHAVEN RECREATION CENTER MS

Comment

Originally posted by southavenrecreationcenter View Post
                                Let's just forgo the BANKS for another pill game on Thursday night. Think it will work better for all and also not wear us out.
                                Sounds good Bill. That last one ran late and did hurt several action matches that were shut down.

Comment

Working...
                                X