One pocket streaming now

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I hope no one watched Tres and I play at Bull Shooters. After a few hours of playing I saw they had a camera going on the table. Do they stream on Facebook?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
I think the left-hander on the next table is getting the 7 from the little girl - or maybe it's the last three. :heh

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
Best 3+ ball combo shooter I ever saw was Keither. He wouldn't even bother to line up each ball, he'd just stand back, take it in, stick his tongue out a little, get down then fire: click click click click, in the pocket!

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I hope no one watched Tres and I play at Bull Shooters. After a few hours of playing I saw they had a camera going on the table. Do they stream on Facebook?

If you pay an extra 5 dollars an hour you can request to not have your good(action-killing) shots appear and they just play Rocky and Bullwinkle snippets.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
If you pay an extra 5 dollars an hour you can request to not have your good(action-killing) shots appear and they just play Rocky and Bullwinkle snippets.

No one told me they watched me dog a hundred shots so I guess nobody watches Bullshooters feed