• Show
Clear All

• One pocket streaming now

https://www.facebook.com/stlplayersc...A0MjcxNzAxMTc/

It never ceases to amaze me how easy combos are for these guys

Comment

Originally posted by jtompilot View Post
      Ever watch amateur women drain combos? Its stupid. They fire combos in that they couldnt make either shot one at a time.

Comment

In my opinion Shane is the best combination player in the world. Hes crazy good.

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
          In my opinion Shane is the best combination player in the world. Hes crazy good.
          Yep.. Bergman's good.. Cliff Joyner early 90's, was a comboing son of a gun..
          "Born Into This"

Comment

combos

They say Jimmy Reid was the best

Comment

Big match on now

https://www.facebook.com/FirstBreakG...1ODM5NDY4NDU2/

Comment

I hope no one watched Tres and I play at Bull Shooters. After a few hours of playing I saw they had a camera going on the table. Do they stream on Facebook?

Comment

I think the left-hander on the next table is getting the 7 from the little girl - or maybe it's the last three.
                  If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

Comment

I hope no one watched Tres and I play at Bull Shooters. After a few hours of playing I saw they had a camera going on the table. Do they stream on Facebook?
                    yes, they live stream

Comment

Originally posted by vapros View Post
                      I think the left-hander on the next table is getting the 7 from the little girl - or maybe it's the last three.
                      That young lady plays jam up. Kristina is over here from Russia and stays at Roys

Comment

Best 3+ ball combo shooter I ever saw was Keither. He wouldn't even bother to line up each ball, he'd just stand back, take it in, stick his tongue out a little, get down then fire: click click click click, in the pocket!

Comment

If you pay an extra 5 dollars an hour you can request to not have your good(action-killing) shots appear and they just play Rocky and Bullwinkle snippets.

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                            If you pay an extra 5 dollars an hour you can request to not have your good(action-killing) shots appear and they just play Rocky and Bullwinkle snippets.
                            No one told me they watched me dog a hundred shots so I guess nobody watches Bullshooters feed

Comment

Working...
                            X