Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
    I am going to tell Kizzy to expect not to be able to play (I actually told him that from the beginning ). If something changes by virtue of the players there at tournament time, fine. But in the mean time, I will continue to tell him to expect not to be able to play. I still hope he comes along for the ride

He can play as far as I’m concerned. If it turns out he can’t, he can at least help you carry all that wood you wanted to bring me...🤣

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
      I am going to tell Kizzy to expect not to be able to play (I actually told him that from the beginning ). If something changes by virtue of the players there at tournament time, fine. But in the mean time, I will continue to tell him to expect not to be able to play. I still hope he comes along for the ride
      Steve,

If you vouch for him it's certainly ok by me assuming you are counting votes.
      The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

• I'd put a tariff on him.. Each time he won a game, raise it up 5%..

I'm just kidding...

ten....
        "Born Into This"

Comment

• Heck, I didn't know we were voting on something else?????? It's fine by me if your friend plays. Looking forward to seeing you all Thursday night.

Dave

Comment

• Since nobody has spoken firmly against I will raise his level of expectation then, and we will see you tomorrow mid afternoon or so depending on traffic.
            "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
            -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Good by me as well.

Comment

• ok by me too

Comment

• Thank you guys but it turns out it’s a moot point anyway because Kizzy can’t go after all LOL

So now we’ll see if the same question comes up with any of Mitch’s local buddies LOL
                  -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                    Thank you guys but it turns out it’s a moot point anyway because Kizzy can’t go after all LOL

So now we’ll see if the same question comes up with any of Mitch’s local buddies LOL

I think it should be case by case, the subject, while expressing a desire to play probably should not know we are evaluating and voting on him. Mitch should be able to provide the similar information that you did about Kizzy, but, sure we should consider.
                    The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

• Btw If anybody still needs a room I have the room if you want to split
                      -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

• Well you can add Larry Steele username Q-Ball one or something like that 😀
                        -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

CANADA has officially one less Canadian. Just landed in Philly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

• Good luck all! Unfortunately, an urgent matter came up today that forced me to back out.

Comment

Originally posted by NH Steve View Post

Not an issue. I have always been against locals jumping in just for our members tournament, and I wouldn’t suggest it while the tourney is here either. I realize others may have different opinions, but this is mine.
                              Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Originally posted by OneRock View Post
                                Good luck all! Unfortunately, an urgent matter came up today that forced me to back out.

That’s a bummer. I hope all goes well!
                                Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Working...
                                X