Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
    Well you can add Larry Steele username Q-Ball one or something like that 😀
    Unfortunately it sounds like Larry is not going to get here — unless he finds someone to work his poolroom tomorrow.

    But Dean Raglund is here and he will get in so one more anyway lol!!
    "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
    -- Strawberry Brooks

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
      Unfortunately it sounds like Larry is not going to get here — unless he finds someone to work his poolroom tomorrow.

      But Dean Raglund is here and he will get in so one more anyway lol!!

      Long story, but I now have to take the train in tomorrow. Pull into 30th Street Station at 11:30. Should be at BG right at noon. I'll bid the minimum on myself!

      That said, a warning to others. While I do intend to have a dominant performance this year (unlike times past), I'm probably going to have to leave Saturday night. Don't bid on me and get mad.
      "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

      Comment


      • Updated Bracket

        I will posting an updated bracket as soon as all rounds are completed today... ALL ROUNDS ON SATURDAY START AT 11AM, NOT 1:30PM... PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG! Thanks.
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Clearer version of the bracket

          Clearer version of the bracket
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • Live Stream link

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMzavc80h-E

            Comment


            • Final 4

              Final 4

              Winner side
              - Ben Smith
              - Dave Gross

              Loser side
              - Jason Moran
              - Still up for grabs (Dan Moran and John Rawski were not able to finish last night was the hall closed down on them)

              Will try to keep everyone posted.

              Comment


              • Hot seat match

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI

                Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared)

                Comment


                • Update

                  After an epic battle, John Rawski has beaten ChicagoFats.

                  So just a quick update...

                  7th/8th = Nick Beretanos (Nick B) and Nick Principe (jakie)

                  5th/6th = John Daminato (Johnnytronic) and Dan Moran (ChicagoFats)

                  In the Final 4...

                  Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared) playing for the hot seat on the live stream. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI)

                  Ben Smith (Hardmix) vs. Dave Gross (12squared)

                  Jason Moran (1HOLE NUT) vs. John Rawski (J.R.) playing for 4th place

                  Comment


                  • Hot seat winner

                    The winner of the hot seat is Dave Gross (12squared) vs. Ben Smith (hardmix) with a score of 3-0.

                    Comment


                    • Updated bracket

                      Updated bracket ...

                      Jason Moran and John Rawski playing for 4th
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • 4th place

                        Jason Moran has to settle for 4th place

                        On the live stream is Ben Smith (hardmix) and John Rawski (J.R.) the right to move back to the winner side

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI

                        Comment


                        • 3rd place

                          Finishing in 3rd place is John Rawski.

                          The finals is a rematch of the hot seat with Dave Gross and Ben Smith.

                          It will be on the live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeKNXmqxSyI

                          Comment


                          • results

                            The Battle of Brotherly Love has finally come to an end… There were several great battles and I hope you were able to stream in and watch some. Here are the results…

                            7th/8th Nick Principe (jakie) and Nick Beretanos (Nick B)
                            5th/6th John Daminato (Johnnytronic) and Dan Moran (ChicagoFats)
                            4th Jason Moran (1 HOLE NUT)
                            3rd John Rawski (J.R.)
                            2nd Ben Smith (hardmix)
                            1st Dave Gross (12squared)

                            Thank you to everyone who came out and made this tournament a great success. It was great to meet all of you.

                            Your tournament director – Jeanne Long

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JeanneL View Post
                              The Battle of Brotherly Love has finally come to an end… There were several great battles and I hope you were able to stream in and watch some. Here are the results…

                              7th/8th Nick Principe (jakie) and Nick Beretanos (Nick B)
                              5th/6th John Daminato (Johnnytronic) and Dan Moran (ChicagoFats)
                              4th Jason Moran (1 HOLE NUT)
                              3rd John Rawski (J.R.)
                              2nd Ben Smith (hardmix)
                              1st Dave Gross (12squared)

                              Thank you to everyone who came out and made this tournament a great success. It was great to meet all of you.

                              Your tournament director – Jeanne Long
                              Jeanne, there is NO ONE who deserves more of a thank you than you — what an amazing job you did — THANK YOU!!!!!
                              "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                              -- Strawberry Brooks

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NH Steve View Post
                                Jeanne, there is NO ONE who deserves more of a thank you than you — what an amazing job you did — THANK YOU!!!!!
                                So true, as our fearless leader, we thank you, too.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X