2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I am sad to say there is no way I can make it this year. I have to much fire clearing to do and not enough time. Every one have a great time and I hope I can make it next year.

thats too bad
i was hoping to meet you
hope you get all you have planned done
larry

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Jeez I hate that I can’t come up. First one I have missed.

B

I am out of the Members Tournament. Suzanne was scheduled for eye surgery on June 4th yesterday with several days of recovery time.

I will miss seeing you guys and trying to get a little of your $$.
john and bille
i will miss seeing you guys again
john
i hope all goes well with suzanne
larry

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
I am sad to say there is no way I can make it this year. I have to much fire clearing to do and not enough time. Every one have a great time and I hope I can make it next year.

That's a shame brother. It was good meeting and playing with you last year.

youngstown

Verified Member

You should try a Korean BBQ...lol

Reason I said this is on a work trip to LA we went to a Korean BBQ where we were served cow tongue, intestines, octopus, and four or five other things I’ve never imagined that I’d try. Was interesting!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I am out of the Members Tournament. Suzanne was scheduled for eye surgery on June 4th yesterday with several days of recovery time.

I will miss seeing you guys and trying to get a little of your $$.

John, We are going to miss you. Hope your wife heals up fast and successfully.

On a selfish note, it will make the tourney a little easier. LOL

Look forward to seeing you in future.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Hi John, hope everything goes good for your wife. We will miss you . Take care FastEddieF

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I am considering coming to the Philadelphia tournament. I have family in MD. who I haven't seen in some time so I'm considering driving the long distance up 95 from south Florida, staying in MD for a few days ahead of the tourney.

I would do that if I can secure a few lessons or a bit of action along the way. Otherwise I may fly or pass on the event. Wherever we play it must be fairly close to I 95.

Please let me know via PM if you are interested in hooking up for a lesson or a few $100.00 races. That would be a nice tune up for me.
I would like to reserve this option for OP.org members.

My dates of departure from SF are not set yet but they would certainly be in the neighborhood of the last few days of May. The return trip could include the same deal and happen beginning around the 10th of June.

Regards, :)

Tom

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
John, We are going to miss you. Hope your wife heals up fast and successfully.

On a selfish note, it will make the tourney a little easier. LOL

Look forward to seeing you in future.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Another great will have to pass on event.Now I got to focus all my man-crush on Uncle Robert.

John,
I hope your wife comes through this well and you will be missed.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada

i'm printing up brackets and sending them to mitch tomorrow...:D

(know that's not what you mean...lol)

here's another question - what cue ball are we playing with?

A white one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
bracket

bracket

got the bracket printed today and shipped to mitch.

its a 2x3 (i usually get them printed 3x4).

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1011.jpg

it will work fine, just wish it was larger.

the fedex/kinko shop that i have them printed out 3x4 -- their large printer isn't working....

if anyone has the means to get it printed larger, me or mitch can send you an e-mail with the file attached....

(it's an excel format - the print shop usually modifies it to a pdf for the large printers.)

jlcomp45

Verified Member
From
Cape Girardeau MO
Love it! Unfortunately, just pool, ping pong, and darts at Bluegrass.

I should also mention that the fantastic 50’s style restaurant within walking distance also serves a fantastic breakfast! Members tourney breakfasts have become a tradition! I tried Biscuits and gravy in MS, so I’m expecting all you guys to try the scrapple!! :)

Are you talking about the dining car? Just watched the Triple D shoot from there on YouTube. Looks awesome. I’m up for scrapple and SOS too! Plane leaves in 4 days.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
You’re on my suckers list. You’ll have to pay up front and any money I happen too lose goes towards cleaning deposit.:frus

I’m playing as poorly as I’ve ever played. I’m looking to play someone with one eye and a broken arm. Do you know anyone?:lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Pool is the only sport where everyone is always playing their worst lol. But really. I am. 🤣🙃