2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

keoneyo

Verified Member
Efren you are selling yourself short.
Who is your manager?
Shatner gets $80 for an autograph and so does Alice Cooper.
They aint close to you.

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
Ahhhh this is starting to look epic....where is Mr Ghost? Mr. Barton?
1.Mkbtank -Paid
2.NHSteve - Paid
3.Miller - Paid
4.Jakie - Paid
5.John Long - Paid
6.RobertNewkirk - Paid
7.Jtompilot - Paid
8.12squared - Paid
9.Bill Rowsey- Paid
10.Hardmix. - Paid
11. Peter (Onerock) -Paid
12.Darmoose - Paid
13.lll (Larry) - Paid
14. Fast Eddie - Paid
15. Youngstownkid
16. CoryinDC - Paid
17. JohninNH - Paid
18.JR (John Rawski)
19. Nick B - Paid
20. ChicagoFats
21. Mhilton
22. OneHoleNut -Paid
23.Johnnytronic - Paid
24.John Henderson - Paid
25.BmorePaul - Paid
26.Scrzbill - Paid

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Yes Nick you are right this should be a ton of fun!! Just throwing this out there if anyone plays table tennis 🏓 (ping pong) I will try you some!! I’m no killer but I’ll play anyone cheap lol.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
how about foosball?

from what i remember about the early 90s....think i used to play pretty good in the day....;)

partners game....miller plays a mean back row.....

;)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
how about foosball?

from what i remember about the early 90s....think i used to play pretty good in the day....;)

partners game....miller plays a mean back row.....

;)

This was the deal back in the 70's... This was a quality piece of equipment, and I could get them for only $400 each back then, brand new, still in the box.. Just had to put on the legs... You wouldn't believe how quickly you would get your money back.. I played it for hours a day for awhile.. It was called The Rene Pierre.. I made the junior high kids bet at least fifty cents per game plus the next quarter, and grownups a dollar minimum plus the next quarter. Had some insurance guys and furniture store salesmen that couldn't get enough of it, along with the juke box and young girls.. I might lose about one game per week. It was habit forming just like pool.. When you got to where you could catch that ball and flick you wrist and make shots and bank them in etc, they loved it.. I found it good to play it and stay on my feet a lot and I had it real close to the counter so I could just take 3 or 4 steps to give change for the pinball machines (The Real Money Makers) and check the pool balls in and out...This game got big.. Lots of tournament around here for foosball back then..

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
This was the deal back in the 70's... This was a quality piece of equipment, and I could get them for only $400 each back then, brand new, still in the box.. Just had to put on the legs... You wouldn't believe how quickly you would get your money back.. I played it for hours a day for awhile.. It was called The Rene Pierre.. I made the junior high kids bet at least fifty cents per game plus the next quarter, and grownups a dollar minimum plus the next quarter. Had some insurance guys and furniture store salesmen that couldn't get enough of it, along with the juke box and young girls.. I might lose about one game per week. It was habit forming just like pool.. When you got to where you could catch that ball and flick you wrist and make shots and bank them in etc, they loved it.. I found it good to play it and stay on my feet a lot and I had it real close to the counter so I could just take 3 or 4 steps to give change for the pinball machines (The Real Money Makers) and check the pool balls in and out...This game got big.. Lots of tournament around here for foosball back then..

brother james…..you're talking miller's language.....

i can hit z banks from the back row, or fire em in straight....(i could when i used to play a lot anyway....). ever seen a back row bank from the two man? i even used to back pass to my one man who could fire it in....

catch that ball just the right way with your three man....forgettaboutit…..

my two favorite moves from the front row were (after i own the guy playing across from me and beat him a couple times...) were (1) swing it across fast, and hit em with the *slow* change up... --and-- (2) dance the ball back and fourth between the front men and then gently kick it back to the five man who pounds it in...!

tornado tables are little different....(i used to regularly play a champ...)

yeah, i majored in foosball for a couple years.... (did some narly shit i can't believe myself to this day throwing cricket as well.....)

young miller was a triple threat....legit ;):D

Cory in dc

Verified Member
brother james…..you're talking miller's language.....

i can hit z banks from the back row, or fire em in straight....(i could when i used to play a lot anyway....). ever seen a back row bank from the two man? i even used to back pass to my one man who could fire it in....

catch that ball just the right way with your three man....forgettaboutit…..

my two favorite moves from the front row were (after i own the guy playing across from me and beat him a couple times...) were (1) swing it across fast, and hit em with the *slow* change up... --and-- (2) dance the ball back and fourth between the front men and then gently kick it back to the five man who pounds it in...!

tornado tables are little different....(i used to regularly play a champ...)

yeah, i majored in foosball for a couple years.... (did some narly shit i can't believe myself to this day throwing cricket as well.....)

young miller was a triple threat....legit ;):D

Sounds like you might have the edge, but I'll give you a shot if we can find a table! As I used to say back in the day, "You can't stop what you can't see!" I'm much better on the single-goalie table than the common 3-goalie Tornado (I think) table.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Sounds like you might have the edge, but I'll give you a shot if we can find a table! As I used to say back in the day, "You can't stop what you can't see!" I'm much better on the single-goalie table than the common 3-goalie Tornado (I think) table.

While we’re on (off) the subject.... I’ll give anyone even action on the air hockey table as well!! Lol

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

HOCKEY!!!! Careful. Canadians understand Ice and Ice related games.

Love it! Unfortunately, just pool, ping pong, and darts at Bluegrass.

I should also mention that the fantastic 50’s style restaurant within walking distance also serves a fantastic breakfast! Members tourney breakfasts have become a tradition! I tried Biscuits and gravy in MS, so I’m expecting all you guys to try the scrapple!! :)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

I should also mention that the fantastic 50’s style restaurant within walking distance also serves a fantastic breakfast! Members tourney breakfasts have become a tradition! I tried Biscuits and gravy in MS, so I’m expecting all you guys to try the scrapple!! :)
just so you guys know what you are agreeing to
mitch i hate to knock your action.........:heh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrapple

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
me too but john
are you into tofu???:D
not me (too often) ....just sayin.........:heh

No, no tofu either. I do eat the organic produce from my garden, my free range eggs and treatment free raw honey. We also have a few places that sell good grass fed meats

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX

Mitch, I am glad you liked Nick's, Warren's and my breakfast spot in SouthHaven. Quite a bunch of us were eating there by Tourney' s last day.

Look forward to trying your spot for breakfast, and yes I will try scrapple. Probably tastes better than it sounds.;)

Can't wait til tourney. I will see you Tuesday night, 6/4, at Bluegrass.:)