2019 Member Tournament Sign up Thread!!!

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

You may be the only Canadian, but I hold the farthest to travel. I am fours hours WEST of you. It’s a two day trip just to go anywhere.

Get a table. See you Tomorrow at 1:20pm.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I’m in a different country all right. Coming from the Best Coast to, I’m not sure. It looked scary from the air. Rivers are all deep brown. My agoraphobia is setting in. I’m trapped in a world of my own making. Pool is my only hope.:cool::cool:The only way you beat me again is in the finals.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am going to tell Kizzy to expect not to be able to play (I actually told him that from the beginning :D ). If something changes by virtue of the players there at tournament time, fine. But in the mean time, I will continue to tell him to expect not to be able to play. I still hope he comes along for the ride :)

chicagomike

Verified Member
Good luck to all....wish i could be there with you all. I'll be following the action from here!!!

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
I am going to tell Kizzy to expect not to be able to play (I actually told him that from the beginning :D ). If something changes by virtue of the players there at tournament time, fine. But in the mean time, I will continue to tell him to expect not to be able to play. I still hope he comes along for the ride :)

Steve, We will go by your judgement. I, myself, welcome all players that are not hustlers, so to speak.

We still allow Mitch to play. LOL:D:rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, you are going to love Bluegrass Billiards. I have met 2 of the owners, really nice guys. Great equipment, and food looks good.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans

I’m fine with a new player. You should pay his entry fee just for driving with you:D

youngstown

Verified Member

He can play as far as I’m concerned. If it turns out he can’t, he can at least help you carry all that wood you wanted to bring me...🤣

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD

Steve,

If you vouch for him it's certainly ok by me assuming you are counting votes.
:)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
I'd put a tariff on him.. Each time he won a game, raise it up 5%..

I'm just kidding...

ten....

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Heck, I didn't know we were voting on something else?????? It's fine by me if your friend plays. Looking forward to seeing you all Thursday night.

Dave

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Since nobody has spoken firmly against I will raise his level of expectation then, and we will see you tomorrow mid afternoon or so depending on traffic.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you guys but it turns out it’s a moot point anyway because Kizzy can’t go after all LOL

So now we’ll see if the same question comes up with any of Mitch’s local buddies LOL

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Thank you guys but it turns out it’s a moot point anyway because Kizzy can’t go after all LOL

So now we’ll see if the same question comes up with any of Mitch’s local buddies LOL

I think it should be case by case, the subject, while expressing a desire to play probably should not know we are evaluating and voting on him. Mitch should be able to provide the similar information that you did about Kizzy, but, sure we should consider.:)