ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT April 20th, 2019 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT on Saturday April 20, 2019. This is a $50 Entry Fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (3-2), One Day ("IRON MAN") Event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com or FACEBOOK) sign up by 12:00 PM (noon).

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
If the dad's are all playing pool at 3am... who is going to be the Easter Bunny :D

rnewkirk

Verified Member
From
Weatherford, TX
Are we going to be able to sweat the tournament on stream ?

Have watched RedShoes stream in past. A lot of talent there.

One of our members need to snap it off. JR, ChicagoMike, ChicagoFats, Johnnytronic. The GHOST !:eek::cool:

mhilton777

Verified Member
From
Rosemount, MN
If it was not Easter weekend, I would drive down and play. Damn it Lavin!!! You are the one that taught me how to play the game.

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Hate to miss it but I will be out of town that day. It is a cool tourney that finishes in one day. Always action after the first couple rounds.

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
The reason we had a ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT during "Holy Week" is there is no game that inspires more prayers and where the miracles seem so commonplace. As far as screwing up the "family holiday weekend" for a few (who are not divorced YET).....sure..... you were going to stay home Saturday (20th) and color and hide eggs. If you need an additional excuse to be out of the house and away for the day.....Saturday April 20th, 2019 would be Hitler's 130th birthday (b.4/20/1889). So, I will see those who can join me SATURDAY MORNING.....remember sign up BEFORE 12:00 PM (noon).

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT on Saturday April 20, 2019. This is a $50 Entry Fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination (3-2), One Day ("IRON MAN") Event. For additional information CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com or FACEBOOK) sign up by 12:00 PM (noon).

Hey Johnny....I heard a rumor that players 71 and over only have to go to 7 balls instead of 8 - is that correct

- Ghost

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
71 now Bruce ??? Wow I guess you did need to eat those "mutton & cheese" sandwiches when we used to play. I will put that question to a vote during the players meeting....I can already guess the outcome though. HAPPY EASTER!

Red Shoes

Verified Member
From
Park Forest Illinois
Results

Results

1st Mark Jarvis....2nd Glenn "Piggybanks" Rogers....3rd Rick Coleman....4th John Rawski....5th-6th Andrew Mackey & "Chicago Mike" Eck (by the way who FORGOT to get his 5th-6th place $$$$....it will be at the poolroom waiting for you).

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
1st Mark Jarvis....2nd Glenn "Piggybanks" Rogers....3rd Rick Coleman....4th John Rawski....5th-6th Andrew Mackey & "Chicago Mike" Eck (by the way who FORGOT to get his 5th-6th place $$$$....it will be at the poolroom waiting for you).

Nice job Mark and Pig.... great to see Coleman playing some solid one pocket.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

way to go chicago mike...congratulations....:)