Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you say this behavior is in poor taste?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cues ain’t shit. Now if he could leave me his thought process for the game I would have to fight to be first in line.

Just saying.

B
    Execution of the shot, some days I have it some days I don't...

Comment

Originally posted by DWS
      Back off Fats and 12!!! No more strays allowed!! Now look what you did Ghroast. Got them crawling out of the woodwork for the cues now....Better straighten them out....including and especially Johnny!@!
      hahahahaha

Comment

ghost
        nice to see you posting and you havent lost your morbid sense of humor...
        hope your stress test goes smooth.
        be well
        larry

Comment

What a dilemma to be in. I have a few guys standing in line for my Centennial table. They want me to run a tournament for them before I go to see who gets it. The nerve of them.

Comment

I think they go to the last guy who snuck out a win against him.
            JOHN HENDERSON
            Al Romero Cue
            Magic Chalk

Comment

I take care of you and the wife every time I come to Chicago and this is how you treat me? Giving your cues to someone else? No treats for you.
              Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

Comment

Originally posted by One Pocket Ghost View Post
                Howdy Bill....damn, after all all of these years on this site I figgered all of youse guys knew my sense of humor by now..of course I'm just kidding with my "in bad taste" title - I love black humor, even if it's directed at me...all three of us, myself, John & Donn joke about me leaving them the cues - we all have good, dark, senses of humor ...I tell them: "whichever of you loses the most money to me from the year 2019 onward - gets the cues"

- Ghost

P.S. You be well too Bill.
                They'd have to get through Riva first -- so that's where I would start plying, oh poor Ghostie, my longest onepocket.org friend
                "One Pocket, it's an epidemic and there ain't no cure."
                -- Strawberry Brooks

Comment

I hope your tests went well. Keith

Comment

I am confident that when The Ghost goes to pool heaven, where there are pool tables on every cloud and suckers dancing around like raindrops, his cues will be buried with him just as gold was buried with the Egyptian mummies. John and Donn, if you want your ghostly legacy, get your graveyard shovels ready. But be warned...when you open his casket, don't be shocked that his corpse has vanished...after all, he is The Ghost.

Comment

Originally posted by DWS
                      It really upsets me. Does 16 years mean nothing?
                      Of course it doesn't mean nothing, Don - but not quite as much as the 20+ years I've devoted to Ghost's entertainment and rent at Chris's. To be honest, Ghost never came out and said all his earthly possessions (which I assume includes Riva) are mine when he shuffles off - it was always just understood between us.

It's not that I begrudge you the stuff - I just can't deny Ghost's fervent unspoken wish for me to have it.

pj
                      chgo

Comment

well....nick the greek can piss off....because i've had dibs on that foster for several years....

----

hope you are doing well bruce and the docs give you the all clear. take care my man.

Comment

Originally posted by DWS

Fact is the Ghroast has been steadily teaching me and giving me a fair spot for 16 years now.
                          Attached Files
                          jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Hells yeah....

YoungSchool hasn't seen OldSchool in some time...

Don't know who this DWS character is but Miller tells me he's ok. Yippe!

-YoungSchool

Comment

Originally posted by Miller View Post
                              well....nick the greek can piss off....because i've had dibs on that foster for several years....

----

hope you are doing well bruce and the docs give you the all clear. take care my man.
                              Wait just a minute Mr. Miller. Those are fighting words. You better get 299 more friends.
                              Attached Files
                              Regards,

Nick B

Name: Nick Beretanos

Comment

Thanks bros, for the well wishes, and the jokes

- Ghost

P.S. Sorry Billy, but I don't gots a riding lawn mower to bestow to you...

P.P.S. Who wants me to leave him my 9"/11" autographed photo from 1972 of Linda Lovelace......
                                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

Working...
                                X