Would you say this behavior is in poor taste?

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I take care of you and the wife every time I come to Chicago and this is how you treat me? Giving your cues to someone else? No treats for you.:sorry

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Howdy Bill....damn, after all all of these years on this site I figgered all of youse guys knew my sense of humor by now..of course I'm just kidding with my "in bad taste" title - I love black humor, even if it's directed at me...all three of us, myself, John & Donn joke about me leaving them the cues - we all have good, dark, senses of humor :heh...I tell them: "whichever of you loses the most money to me from the year 2019 onward - gets the cues" :p :heh

- Ghost

P.S. You be well too Bill.
They'd have to get through Riva first -- so that's where I would start plying, oh poor Ghostie, my longest onepocket.org friend :lol:lol

J.R.

Verified Member
From
Chicago, Illinois
I am confident that when The Ghost goes to pool heaven, where there are pool tables on every cloud and suckers dancing around like raindrops, his cues will be buried with him just as gold was buried with the Egyptian mummies. John and Donn, if you want your ghostly legacy, get your graveyard shovels ready. But be warned...when you open his casket, don't be shocked that his corpse has vanished...after all, he is The Ghost.

Patrick Johnson

Verified Member
It really upsets me. Does 16 years mean nothing?
:confused::frus:(
Of course it doesn't mean nothing, Don - but not quite as much as the 20+ years I've devoted to Ghost's entertainment and rent at Chris's. To be honest, Ghost never came out and said all his earthly possessions (which I assume includes Riva) are mine when he shuffles off - it was always just understood between us.

It's not that I begrudge you the stuff - I just can't deny Ghost's fervent unspoken wish for me to have it.

pj
chgo

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
well....nick the greek can piss off....because i've had dibs on that foster for several years....:D

----

hope you are doing well bruce and the docs give you the all clear. take care my man.

YoungSchool

Hells yeah....

YoungSchool hasn't seen OldSchool in some time...

Don't know who this DWS character is but Miller tells me he's ok. Yippe!

-YoungSchool

Nick B

Verified Member
From
Vancouver, Canada
well....nick the greek can piss off....because i've had dibs on that foster for several years....:D

----

hope you are doing well bruce and the docs give you the all clear. take care my man.

Wait just a minute Mr. Miller. Those are fighting words. You better get 299 more friends.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Thanks bros, for the well wishes, and the jokes :)

- Ghost

P.S. Sorry Billy, but I don't gots a riding lawn mower to bestow to you...:)

P.P.S. Who wants me to leave him my 9"/11" autographed photo from 1972 of Linda Lovelace...:eek:...:p

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Oh... Ghost could always do a lot better than that....lol...Seka???!!

I always figured that a Montgomery Ward catalogue would be good enough for Ghost. :D

(Easy Bruce, easy Big Boy......... you know I'm funnin'... I still want the picture. :heh )

chicagomike

Verified Member
Hey Ghost I’d be happy to hold onto them until at some point one of them is worthy and shall be given the nod.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I always figured that a Montgomery Ward catalogue would be good enough for Ghost. :D

Nah - Victoria's Secrets is more my style - and by the way, I have my own name for that catalog: I call it Victoria's Secretions...:D

(Easy Bruce, easy Big Boy......... you know I'm funnin'... I still want the picture. :heh )

You got it John...but then again, if you go first, you're gonna have to leave me something just as valuable...:heh

Hey Ghost I’d be happy to hold onto them until at some point one of them is worthy and shall be given the nod.

You make a good point Mikey - I'm gonna have to take that into consideration...:heh...cuz if either of those two chuckleheads, playing with one of my cues, were to shoot at flyers with a 6-1 lead instead of playing the score, I'd be turning over in my grave...:frus

Give them to johnnytronic so I can win them off him.

Brother Dan...instead of looking to beat up on my young student Johnny - howsabout you put on your big girl shorts and pick on somebody your own size: an old, feeble, over-the-hill room player - the Ghost...:heh

Last edited:

johnnytronic

Verified Member
At the rate I'm progressing I should have the Ghost beat even very soon (in the next 10 years:frus)

With that being said, who ever has him beat even should clearly get the cues.
I'm not a jerk, Ill let Don hold them every now and then. :lol
Hey for all I know in 10 years Don may do his drills and have us both beat.

At that point(assuming I'm the Ghost Buster) I will be taking Don and all students under my wing. The teaching protocol is going to change a little--Kinda like Karate kid style. :cool: