thanks for your report and all you do to support the event at buffalo's
    i hope to go next year .
    i look forward to meeting you.
    thanks again for all you do.
    p.s. i enjoyed your commentating....
    larry

Comment

• Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
      After Day 1: Frost and Smith are even. Resume 5 pm tonight.
      Efren defeats Lunda 6-5 for 1K
      Lil Jon defeats Russian Kenny in one ball one pocket for 45K.

Five or six other matches last night, including:

Lil John defeats Tyler Styer one pocket for 4.5K
      Omar Al Shaheen defeats Lil John 10-8 for 5K
      Josh Roberts playing Jamie Farrell 10-7
      Russian Kenny defeats Tiger for 10K
      What was the game between Tyler and Lil John? Were they playing even?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
        What was the game between Tyler and Lil John? Were they playing even?
        Yes, the kid lost 3 games. All the northerners gave him the green light. Bartram said, "Lil Jon? You gotta try him even. You get 8 to one odds on the money."

Comment

• I know Russian Kenny has some shit with him, but he just blew 15 games to Lil John at 3K a game. One ball one pocket. That's gamble in any language.

Comment

• Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
            I know Russian Kenny has some shit with him, but he just blew 15 games to Lil John at 3K a game. One ball one pocket. That's gamble in any language.

Agreed. He’s going for the action award 😂

Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
              I know Russian Kenny has some shit with him, but he just blew 15 games to Lil John at 3K a game. One ball one pocket. That's gamble in any language.
              Does Russian Kenny live in N.O.? I've never heard of him. Obviously likes action..

Comment

• Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                Does Russian Kenny live in N.O.? I've never heard of him. Obviously likes action..

No Russian Kenny real name Kirill Rutman lives out east and i think this is his 1st time going to Buffalo's, he may never leave now after seeing how much action they have lol

Kenny is a well known gambler many stories about him out there from the Derby and Super Expo.

He's a world champion spot shot shooter out of the jaws of the pocket that's his road gaff game

Just walk into the action room at the Derby and listen for the loudest guy in the room woofing for action and that will be him
                Last edited by Terry Hanna; 05-29-2019, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lll View Post
                  joe
                  thanks for your report and all you do to support the event at buffalo's
                  i hope to go next year .
                  i look forward to meeting you.
                  thanks again for all you do.
                  p.s. i enjoyed your commentating....
                  larry
                  Thanks. Hope to see you next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by gulfportdoc View Post
                    Lives around by Mitch i think. He was playing Mike and Fats banks at Derby this year when i got there.

Comment

• Russian Kenny would have fit in at The Rack.. Check out this war story from CJ.. not bad...Fits in since it's a one pocket story.. Like and subscribe for him..

https://youtu.be/poPPyX3rGQ0?t=5
                      "Born Into This"

Comment

• 3 wk event/Janscos

Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
                        No Russian Kenny real name Kirill Rutman lives out east and i think this is his 1st time going to Buffalo's, he may never leave now after seeing how much action they have lol

Just walk into the action room at the Derby and listen for the loudest guy in the room woofing for action and that will be him
                        Can you compare his loudness to lets say, RA in his prime or is it more like Fats, who would remember every ones actions/reactions when he was spoutin' off to find his score in that ''momemt''. Fats was Very entertaining to listen to in 1968, as a 19 yr old college student at Janscos in S. IL during the Johnston City event each year.
                        Bill Meacham
                        WBT
                        www.worldbilliardtour.com
                        no link....

Comment

Working...
                        X