Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chohan has best record at Buffalos

TRex loves New Orleans. Below is his four year record at Buffalo's tournament:

2015: 4th place: $5,000
    2016: 1st place: $16,000
    2017: DQ
    2018: 2nd place: $11,000

Tony has had the best tournament record of any other player in Buffalo's history. His only non cash was a disqualification for showing up 15 minutes late to his match. This rule has now been modified to only dock a player for a game, not the whole match, for being late. If you are looking to bet on a consistent horse, history has shown that there is no better player to take that chance on than Tony Chohan.

Comment

Hottest player in One Pocket has been Bustamante

Back to back Derby City One Pocket Champion. It has happened before. Efren Reyes once won four times in a row. Shane Van Boening won it back to back. So did Alex Pagulayan. But you have to be a rare talent to go through that gauntlet twice and win. At 55, Francisco Bustamante has found the fountain of youth. Bustamante bested over 400 entrants in 2019 to be the defending champion. His one pocket has never been better and he comes to New Orleans with one mission: victory.

Django is yet another killer that will compete for the championship at Buffalo's Pro Classic on May 23-26 in New Orleans. There is no charge for admission at Buffalos and it is open 24 hours a day. The kitchen will be open for your dining pleasure. Tables are available at all times in case you want to play a little. There are gamblers at all levels waiting to take your money or go broke trying. Bring your bankroll and your stick and we'll see you there.

Comment

JHall looking for respect in New Orleans

A defending champion of Buffalos Pro Classic should get a little more respect than Justin Hall. Often considered the "Rodney Dangerfield" of one pocket, JHall is rarely considered one of the favorites at the annual Buffalo's event. Often mired around 7 or 8 in the calcutta, Hall made over $21,000 for his calcutta bidder last year while only going for about $2,500.

When Hall is right, he is a tough out and JHall loves to play in New Orleans. The defending Buffalo's champion, a previous title at the Southern Classic in Tunica in 2012 and 3rd at Lacy's Cue in 2015 confirms that he plays his best pool in the deep south.

Ride the dark horse and reap the windfall at Buffalo's Pro Classic May 23-26 at Buffalo's in New Orleans. Catch it live and in person or watch it at poolactiontv.com.

Comment

I was wondering if any of our member/oddsmakers are going to post some lines for this event? I sure hope so. Keith

Comment

Originally posted by sappo View Post
            I was wondering if any of our member/oddsmakers are going to post some lines for this event? I sure hope so. Keith
            I asked my banker if I could afford to buy you fellers a few lobster dinners and he said "Is your car title clear"? I told him "Yeah" and he said, "What do you drive?"

He didn't say anything when I told him '89 F-150, so I'll have to get back to ya.

I'm workin' on it.

Comment

mr longarm
              thank you for what you do to promote this
              if not for the MOP tourney i would be there....
              next year i plan to be there and hope to meet you
              larry

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                mr longarm
                thank you for what you do to promote this
                if not for the MOP tourney i would be there....
                next year i plan to be there and hope to meet you
                larry
                Thanks, Larry

Comment

Announcement from Buffalo

Well pool fans ....$3000 each side no show money has been posted for the Danny vs Scott match.....right after the One Pocket Tournament.. ..you can probably figure out that means just in case Scott chickens out and doesn't show up to play ....his stakehorse will blow $3000......of course it goes for Danny's side also........There is rumor of a Corey Deuel vs Chip Compton match also going on at the same time....We hope so

Comment

Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                    Well pool fans ....$3000 each side no show money has been posted for the Danny vs Scott match.....right after the One Pocket Tournament.. ..you can probably figure out that means just in case Scott chickens out and doesn't show up to play ....his stakehorse will blow $3000......of course it goes for Danny's side also........There is rumor of a Corey Deuel vs Chip Compton match also going on at the same time....We hope so

Nice!! Appreciate the posts, Joe 👍
                    Mitch needs to remember to play the score and that it's better to win than to look like a hero.

Comment

Corey Deuel is on fire...and on a mission

Out of over 400 players, it came down to Corey Deuel and Busty in the finals of the Derby City Classic. Corey went out to a 2-0 lead, but Busty found a way to claw back and take the crown. So Corey lost, but played some of the best one pocket at the tournament.

Then Corey played at the Scotty Townsend, and defeated Josh Roberts and Chip Compton to play Alex Pagulayan in the finals. Again it was a double hill thriller. And Corey got edged out.

Corey is playing the best one pocket of his career right now, and almost nobody notices. He is a sneaky picky for Buffalo's because the price will be right on him. Remember he came in third last year.

Corey Deuel is always dangerous, but never more so than now. He eats right,stays healthy, he gets his sleep and is always ready for tournament play.

Comment

He's back

The Freezer is heading to the Big Easy. After a three year layoff, Scott is once again playing. Scott Frost has played in two Buffalo's events and has cashed in both. In 2015, he finished second to Alex and in 2016, he came in fourth. Scott has been playing since the Derby and is getting in razor form for his money game with Danny Smith. Although he considers himself a money player first, his 100% cash rate is the best in Buffalo's history. Remember that the matches are races to five, which usually helps the more aggressive players like Scott, Tony and Danny.

The Freezer will be ready for the Pro Classic. Catch him live and in person on May 23-26, 2019 at Buffalo's or watch the stream at poolactiontv.com.

Comment

Originally posted by BRLongArm View Post
                          What's the total bet on the Danny/Scott match? Know what format they're playing?

I'll be headed there to watch Thursday night or earlyish Friday. Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakynito View Post
                            What's the total bet on the Danny/Scott match? Know what format they're playing?

Come early, stay late.

See you and unc there.

Comment

Best field ever imo at Buffalo's this year

Click image for larger version

Name:	A New Design (26).jpg
Views:	2
Size:	233.5 KB
ID:	400553
                              Last edited by Terry Hanna; 05-03-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakynito View Post

The format is eight ahead, play eight hours a day until a winner emerges. I think they each are putting up 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X