Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

BRLongArm

Verified Member
He's back

He's back

The Freezer is heading to the Big Easy. After a three year layoff, Scott is once again playing. Scott Frost has played in two Buffalo's events and has cashed in both. In 2015, he finished second to Alex and in 2016, he came in fourth. Scott has been playing since the Derby and is getting in razor form for his money game with Danny Smith. Although he considers himself a money player first, his 100% cash rate is the best in Buffalo's history. Remember that the matches are races to five, which usually helps the more aggressive players like Scott, Tony and Danny.

The Freezer will be ready for the Pro Classic. Catch him live and in person on May 23-26, 2019 at Buffalo's or watch the stream at poolactiontv.com.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Well pool fans ....$3000 each side no show money has been posted for the Danny vs Scott match.....right after the One Pocket Tournament.. ..you can probably figure out that means just in case Scott chickens out and doesn't show up to play ....his stakehorse will blow $3000......of course it goes for Danny's side also........There is rumor of a Corey Deuel vs Chip Compton match also going on at the same time....We hope so
What's the total bet on the Danny/Scott match? Know what format they're playing?

I'll be headed there to watch Thursday night or earlyish Friday. Can't wait.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
What's the total bet on the Danny/Scott match? Know what format they're playing?

I'll be headed there to watch Thursday night or earlyish Friday. Can't wait.

The format is eight ahead, play eight hours a day until a winner emerges. I think they each are putting up 20.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Buffalo's tournament is unique in that for four or five days before the tournament, the gamblers flow in and play 20 hours a day with each other, often leaving before the tournament starts.

Houston, Mississippi, Memphis, Mobile, Atlanta, and the Florida panhandle all rotate through, playing with each other and Louisiana. Now we have Detroit and Ohio flowing in, too. Carl Bolm, from St. Louis, and his sidekick George Breedlove are also scheduled to make an appearance to match up a one handed game with West Monroe's Ed Hoff. Two years ago, there was 24 hour a day action for a week straight before the tournament. Come early, stay late. Turn off your alarm clock. It's the Big Easy.

Buffalos Pro Classic 5

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Just re-upped my 6 month subscription to poolactiontv. Can’t wait!!!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada

Less Than Two Weeks Away!!!!!!!!

FunPhotoBox1191311236rmisbi.jpg

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
He made a deal with Buff to tune up all his tables in exchange for his entry into the tournament

Man I’m not sure who got the better end of the deal :cool:

Best table restoration alive on earth. Y’all seen that rosewood centennial he restored put in 30+ million dollar home :eek: timeless smoking hot

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA
My daughter is graduating from Tulane this weekend, and I've managed to prolong my stay in NOLA long enough to make it to Day One of this tournament. If I can hack the smoke in there, I'm looking forward to a long day at Buffalo's on May 23. Also looking forward to finally meeting Mike Johnson, the incomparable Jensen cue maker in Baton Rouge. I bought my first Jensen from Tracy Joe in Olathe in 1994 and have used it since. Rock solid hit, with a classic design and superb construction. Still hits a ton, even with the Revo I've been using for the last few months. I'll have it with me on Wednesday afternoon when Mike takes me to Bayou Billiards. Any of you local boys around should come and introduce yourselves. I'll even get down with any of you for $50 a game just to see what happens!:cool:

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
My daughter is graduating from Tulane this weekend, and I've managed to prolong my stay in NOLA long enough to make it to Day One of this tournament. If I can hack the smoke in there, I'm looking forward to a long day at Buffalo's on May 23. Also looking forward to finally meeting Mike Johnson, the incomparable Jensen cue maker in Baton Rouge. I bought my first Jensen from Tracy Joe in Olathe in 1994 and have used it since. Rock solid hit, with a classic design and superb construction. Still hits a ton, even with the Revo I've been using for the last few months. I'll have it with me on Wednesday afternoon when Mike takes me to Bayou Billiards. Any of you local boys around should come and introduce yourselves. I'll even get down with any of you for $50 a game just to see what happens!:cool:

I'll arm wrestle you for 50. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cents.

I'm not bettin' any more than that. If your daughter is graduating from Tulane, I figure you should be out of money by now. :heh

BRLongArm

Verified Member
I'll arm wrestle you for 50. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . cents.

I'm not bettin' any more than that. If your daughter is graduating from Tulane, I figure you should be out of money by now. :heh

I'll be down for the tournament. I've got the first drink. Congratulations on your daughter.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
THE TOP ONE POCKET EVENT OF THE YEAR!!

If you like One Pocket this is as good as it gets folks!!

PPV Special Early Bird Offer. Purchase Now and Save.

The Entire Event is Included.

Offer Expires Tuesday at Midnight.

52911204_2546679315362144_919876295658045440_o.jpg

Premium Pass is a great deal. Total access of everything until December, 2019, lots of great events and two man action coming soon!!!!

May 22 Buffalo's Action Match Evan Lunda vs Omar Alshaheen One Pocket
Buffalo's Billiards, New Orleans, LA

May 23 Buffalo's Pro Classic 2019
Buffalo's Billiards, New Orleans, LA

May 31 Beasley 9 Ball Open $10000 added Played on 9ft Gold Crowns
Brass Tap & Billiards, Raleigh, NC

Jun 06 Efren Reyes vs Billy Thorpe One Pocket $20,000 Action Match
The Arena Billiards Bar and Grill, West Monroe, LA

Jun 19 Junior Norris Memorial 2019
5101 Henry S Grace Fwy, Wichita Falls, TX

Jul 10 Midwest Expo Big Dog Billiards Pro One Pocket & Pro 10 Ball
Big Dog Billiards, Des Moines, IA

Aug 01 Shane VanBoening vs Justin Bergman $40,000 Action 10 Ball Match Playing on a Tight 9ft Gold Crown
Club Billiards, Wichita, KS

Look For More Exciting One Pocket Events Added to The Schedule soon!!!!

- click green button below to purchase -

For the very latest news and updates on all the events from PoolActionTV check out our home page on Facebook.

Tobermory

Verified Member
From
San Francisco, CA

I've got a few pennies left, and I'm bringing them all with me before she comes back home to beg for more. Will you be at Buffalos on the first day?

BRLongArm

Verified Member
So we'll have the pilot, LSJohn, ChicagoMike, Bmoretallpaul, deeman, Mary Kennison, Jason Moran, Colonel Billie, Tobermory, Island Drive, sneakynito, and myself at Buffalo's. Who else is coming?

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

So we'll have the pilot, LSJohn, ChicagoMike, Bmoretallpaul, deeman, Mary Kennison, Tobermory, Island Drive, sneakynito, and myself at Buffalo's. Who else is coming?

I think Jakie May be heading down.