Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hey I've been watching these great matches -- but I cannot find the chat. From the poolactiontv launch page I see a chat link next to the view launch but it just takes me to a blank page -- no chat comes up. What I am I doing wrong??

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
in the upper right hand corner there may be a shield similar to the one in this screen shot. If so, you would have to click or right click to allow it, then you may have to give permission to whatever program it will ask you about. After that you must sign in to get in the chat. Good luck!

Sorry, I lost the screenshot I thought I saved. Oh well, you can figure it out.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Hey I've been watching these great matches -- but I cannot find the chat. From the poolactiontv launch page I see a chat link next to the view launch but it just takes me to a blank page -- no chat comes up. What I am I doing wrong??

I'm waiting for you in the chat. Call me if you can't get in.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
I thought everything is legal at Buff's. :eek::frus:lol (but I have no idea) :)

They have full seervice bar, but "Can I bring in a bottle?"

"Sure, no problem."

They have food service (very good too for short-order stuff.) "Can I bring in a bag of a couple dozen each of chalupas, chimichangas and cheeseburgers to pass around?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Is it OK if we play Hold'em for cash in the Rec room?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Some of the guys like to shoot craps?"

"Yeah, me too. No problem."

At the pool tables, a lit cigarette in your mouth when you shoot? ... no problem.

Too tired to return the balls when your rental time is up and you go to pay? "No problem, we'll have someone pick them up."

"Can I bring my invalid mother-in-law down to watch TV while I play?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Could someone keep an eye on her for me?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Can I cash a check to play the poker machine?"

"Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . er . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . . have your banker call me."

(not everything!)

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Looks like Compton is in stroke. After losing a close one to Roberts, he went right through Orcollo, Frost, and Reyes. Justin will have his hands full. Should be a great match.

Does anyone know if they're keeping to the 2 P.M. start for today's (Sat.) loser side matches?

~Doc

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
They have full seervice bar, but "Can I bring in a bottle?"

"Sure, no problem."

They have food service (very good too for short-order stuff.) "Can I bring in a bag of a couple dozen each of chalupas, chimichangas and cheeseburgers to pass around?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Is it OK if we play Hold'em for cash in the Rec room?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Some of the guys like to shoot craps?"

"Yeah, me too. No problem."

At the pool tables, a lit cigarette in your mouth when you shoot? ... no problem.

Too tired to return the balls when your rental time is up and you go to pay? "No problem, we'll have someone pick them up."

"Can I bring my invalid mother-in-law down to watch TV while I play?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Could someone keep an eye on her for me?"

"Sure, no problem."

"Can I cash a check to play the poker machine?"

"Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . . er . . . . . . . . um . . . . . . . . have your banker call me."

(not everything!)

hahahaha, so awesome. Thanks John.

I was watching the calcutta and some guy comes up to the TV table w/some kind of cold drink in his hand (plastic cup w/straw) and put it on the new cloth, on the rail at one time that he had to wipe the rail, and in one of the pockets. I thought that was too much, I was yelling at him through my monitor. LOL

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Looks like Compton is in stroke. After losing a close one to Roberts, he went right through Orcollo, Frost, and Reyes. Justin will have his hands full. Should be a great match.

Does anyone know if they're keeping to the 2 P.M. start for today's (Sat.) loser side matches?

~Doc

Hi Doc!

Terry had this posted yesterday "We might change the times to noon, 4pm and 8pm so we can show three matches.

I will let you guys know as soon as it's confirmed."

But I never heard or saw confirmation?????? Heck, they said on Thursday that play started at 10AM yesterday but it stayed at noon for the 1st match so who knows. Maybe Terry can confirm. (asked Jason on facebook to confirm or deny - I'll let you know if I hear back)

EDIT: I just saw this posted about tomorrow: "Live Coverage will resume tomorrow Noon Central time, first up will be the 9-ball players auction followed by One Pocket action, Corey Deuel vs Roberto Gomez 2pm match time, we are down to the last 6 in the One Pocket." so it looks like a 2PM start time central. Shit! :)

Last edited:

Jimmy B

Verified Member

~Doc

Chip was pocketing balls on the extra tight table real well, like he was really used to playing on that size...Dennis O got an ear infection and had to go for treatment/antibiotics, which could account for being beat on, lately... Scott was throwing games away with some incredibly wild low % shots..He said his Alex hill hill match drained him out.. They will start when they want to start, Doc, but it will be around that time, I think..As far as chat, hardly anyone went there but Dave 144 and me.. You have to launch it and then click the little shield with a red mark and click a statement that says, go ahead and load unsafe scripts, which is probably a good reason why nobody goes in there much.. I also have mine set where I have to click a puzzle piece and allow flash player on lots of places, including there.. I just went in there to tell them the right score and see if people were in there talking... Stream was the best ever.. Never froze once for me..