Buffalo's Pro Classic: May 23-26 2019

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Chip was pocketing balls on the extra tight table real well, like he was really used to playing on that size...Dennis O got an ear infection and had to go for treatment/antibiotics, which could account for being beat on, lately... Scott was throwing games away with some incredibly wild low % shots..He said his Alex hill hill match drained him out.. They will start when they want to start, Doc, but it will be around that time, I think..As far as chat, hardly anyone went there but Dave 144 and me.. You have to launch it and then click the little shield with a red mark and click a statement that says, go ahead and load unsafe scripts, which is probably a good reason why nobody goes in there much.. I also have mine set where I have to click a puzzle piece and allow flash player on lots of places, including there.. I just went in there to tell them the right score and see if people were in there talking... Stream was the best ever.. Never froze once for me..
Jimmy, you can watch for me sweating the Compton/Hall match. I look about the same as in my avatar. Probably have a black polo on. If Cardone and L. Schwartz are commentating, I'll try to give a shout out to 1p.o.

I'd love to see JJ snap it off, but it's a rough row to hoe with those young guns...:cool:

~Doc

keoneyo

Verified Member
Man Im so happy for JJ. They way I see it he can land no lesser than 3rd.
What did he go for in the calcutta? $1700? Bless his heart.
The stream has been great except for those 2 9 ball bangers late last night.
The only bad thing is that we lose JJ in the booth but all power to him.
One for the good guys!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Looks like Compton is in stroke. After losing a close one to Roberts, he went right through Orcollo, Frost, and Reyes. Justin will have his hands full. Should be a great match.

Does anyone know if they're keeping to the 2 P.M. start for today's (Sat.) loser side matches?

~Doc

Ray decided to keep 2pm start time.

The 9 Ball is starting today and the Calcutta is around noon.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
One for the good guys!

I have to say i am pulling for Double J all the way. :heh

Scheduled match time is 6pm central

A New Design (3).jpg

For the very latest news and updates on all the events from PoolActionTV check out our home page on Facebook.

Erik

From
Lancaster, PA
I watched the Efren/Gomez match yesterday and interesting how Efren tried to out move Gomez rather than out shoot him. Seems like the last few years as Efren's shotmaking has gone down he still tries to play the way he once did and often gets frustrated or impatient. Seems now he has accepted that fact some and was willing to just patiently wait for Gomez to give him opportunities. Gomez gave him a lot of opportunities and if he had been playing a better ball striker than Efren I think he would have got run over.

Saw some of the Frost/Compton match too. Scott seems to always beat himself, during the second game he was complaining about being worn out from his match with Pagulayan, seems like he has trouble letting the last matches go. During the third game with Chip, Scott was up 6-0 in ball count and ended up losing that game because he played some unnecessarily aggressive shots.

Stream has been great. Terry any reason we haven't sen a J Hall match on the stream yet? Is he hiding :D

Hard Times Carla

Verified Member
Are the one pocket finals today or Sunday?

Are the one pocket finals today or Sunday?

I see that Corey and Roberto will play now. Then what? Are the finals today or tomorrow? I want to go hit some balls but I don't want to miss the whole thing!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
I see that Corey and Roberto will play now. Then what? Are the finals today or tomorrow? I want to go hit some balls but I don't want to miss the whole thing!

Stream Schedule

Corey Deuel vs Roberto Gomez 2pm match time.
Jeremy Jones vs Alex Pagulayan for The Hotseat 6pm.
Semi Finals Sunday at Noon.
1st set Finals Sunday at 4pm.
2nd set of finals if needed 8PM or asap after 1st set.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Stream Schedule

It looks like they switched to Justin Hall v. Chip on the streaming table. I'm soooo confused :) But it should be a good one.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
One for the good guys!

I have to say i am pulling for Double J all the way. :heh

Scheduled match time is 6pm central

View attachment 24499

For the very latest news and updates on all the events from PoolActionTV check out our home page on Facebook.

Stream Schedule

i am rooting for JJ to
cant wait for the 6pm match
GO JEREMY .....:):)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Alex won the first game. If any of you are watching -- open the chat screen too -- it's kind of lonely with just me and 12squared.

Scott Frost stepping into the booth replacing Schwartz.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I just got home from Buff's. Watched the entire Hall/Compton match with DeeMan. Later joined by Sneakyito (sp) from Houston. I'd picked Compton in this match because he'd played so well yesterday. Then I found out that both guys had stayed up all night drinking, and I think Hall was more of a veteran in that regard...;)

Anyway Hall jumped out to a 3-0 lead, only to have Chip come back at the next 3. They eventually got to hill-hill, and Hall prevailed. They both played very well, but I have to say that Hall never got a bad roll in the whole match.

I'd planned to leave after, but with Alex and JJ up, I had to watch a little. Alex won the first game, and looked perhaps to be the favorite in the second. Alex simply wasn't making any mistakes, and JJ's pocketing radar wasn't fine tuned on that vicious 4-1/8"
pocketed , Mark Gregory tweaked table.

I watched a little of Corey/Gomez. Corey was on the hill with a 7-5 lead in balls, so I presume that he got the win. He played very methodically, and didn't leave Gomez a lot of opportunities. Can he win the whole shebang? Yeah, but Alex is striking the ball with deadly accuracy. Should be a good finish tomorrow.

Everyone was in fine fetter: LSJohn, Joe Long (BRLongarm), Jakie, DeeMan, Mary Kenniston, Cardone, and all the other 1p.o guys.

I did stop by the booth to say hello to my friends Cardone and Larry Schwartz. They do a great job, and it's obvious that Bill loves to talk. Right or wrong, he's gonna talk about it...:D

~Doc