Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toby danny wwyd

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • toby danny wwyd

    its toby's shot
    Click image for larger version

Name:	toby danny wwyd.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	406944

    Click image for larger version

Name:	toby danny wwidy pic 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	406945

  • #2
    It's hard to tell if it's sitting right in terms of avoiding the scratch but I would look at banking the 3 off the side rail and hiding the cue ball on the end rail.

    Hoping the 3 comes off the 10 or 5 and heads towards my hole.

    Originally posted by lll View Post
    its toby's shot
    [ATTACH]24168[/ATTACH]

    [ATTACH]24169[/ATTACH]

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by brexit View Post
      It's hard to tell if it's sitting right in terms of avoiding the scratch but I would look at banking the 3 off the side rail and hiding the cue ball on the end rail.

      Hoping the 3 comes off the 10 or 5 and heads towards my hole.

      I agree.. Even if it doesn't scrape off and go towards your pocket, he has dead ones everywhere and you need to disrupt them, if you can..


      "Born Into This"

      Comment


      • #4
        I would bank the 3 ball at the 7 - I think that is available. Then I could send Jojo to the long rail or park him right there. Jimmy's warning is right on, two likely combinations for Danny.
        If it ain't funny, it ain't much.

        Comment


        • #5
          bank the 3 at the lower balls if you can follow with english and get behind the stack.

          otherwise bank it high and come down by the short rail.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by vapros View Post
            I would bank the 3 ball at the 7 - I think that is available. Then I could send Jojo to the long rail or park him right there. Jimmy's warning is right on, two likely combinations for Danny.
            3 at the 7 also. I think the cueball will end up about the first diamond on his long rail. Unless you hit it too hard.

            Comment


            • #7
              The three is not a bank for me. You bank towards the seven and then where does your cue ball go? If you dont make a ball or you dont get the cue ball to the bottom rail, then theres the possibility of leaving return shots. My shot is brushing off the two while disturbing the combo and letting my cue ball land next to the seven.
              Coyotes, Eagles, and Deer, oh my!

              Comment


              • #8
                Can't quite tell if this is on, but I think so: I'd like to bank the 3 with follow and send the cue ball two rails (short, long) and into the back of the stack. Execution isn't trivial, but the payoff is potentially high.
                "LOL ... judging by your shot selections you play good" -- Hacker, September 29, 2015.

                Comment


                • #9
                  there's a dead 3 ball combo towards DD hole....sooooooooo, I'm banking that red ball into the stack....and putting whitey on the foot rail.
                  Bill Meacham
                  WBT
                  www.worldbilliardtour.com
                  no link....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    toby danny wwyd

                    Originally posted by Scrzbill View Post
                    My shot is brushing off the two while disturbing the combo and letting my cue ball land next to the seven.


                    This is the only shot I see as well.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      1 rail the 3 into the 13 8 10 or just 1 rail it into the stack and let whitey go to the foot rail.

                      I often 2 rail kick at the 12 Little short or a little long and you are still okay.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                        1 rail the 3 into the 13 8 10 or just 1 rail it into the stack and let whitey go to the foot rail.

                        I often 2 rail kick at the 12 Little short or a little long and you are still okay.
                        There's a 3 stripe catchers mit for the red ball.
                        Bill Meacham
                        WBT
                        www.worldbilliardtour.com
                        no link....

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by unoperro View Post
                          1 rail the 3 into the 13 8 10 or just 1 rail it into the stack and let whitey go to the foot rail.

                          I often 2 rail kick at the 12 Little short or a little long and you are still okay.
                          This....

                          I am banking to push that 10 in or near my hole... sending q off bottom rail if need be.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            i would go off the 2 here and put him in the stack.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am gonna slide off the 7 hard enough to break up the combo and two rail into the stack

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X