your thoughts after the break...thanks

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
you broke
he responded
its your shot now
your pocket is on the cue ball side of the table (obviously)
wwyd 44 1a.jpg

wwyd 44 2a.jpg

wwyd 44 3a.jpg

Attachments

• wwyd 44 4a.jpg
    wwyd 44 4a.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Thin the 5 to open it up with extreme inside English. Send whitey to end rail.... selling out the 6 no problemo.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Not much offense available here, Larry. But, I would two rail that 14 ball back to my hole's quadrant, and pull the CB over and into those three balls to the right. Could get him into trouble in there.:heh:heh

P.S. I think the problem with coming off the 5 ball is that the 6 ball is going to be a free shot that with the proper speed provides great position and CB safety. JMHO

Last edited:

beatle

Verified Member
14 off the side pocket point back into your balls by the pocket and send him up table.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I always like the two railers but you have to tuck it well. I wouldn’t mind opening up those two ball but the top rail is no good. You have to get super close to the middle diamond on the long rail and give him a tough back cut where he can’t control whitey

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
I don't see any offensive shot here and finding a defensive shot is difficult.
I think I would take a foul here by either going two rails around the 13 ball to get behind the 6 ball or going between the 14 and 15 balls to get three rails to behind the 6 ball. Both are easy to do.
P.S . If the six is not in the way you can go four rails all the way to the one ball.

Hardmix

Verified Member
From
Cumming Ga
I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I don’t see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you don’t get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I don’t see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you don’t get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.

That's what I see....also, don't think you can pocket the cue ball one rail, phew.:cool:

Kybanks

Verified Member
Kick 1 rail in between the 5 and 13 and catch the bottom half of the 7 ball, cb goes to his long rail and could tuck in behind the 1 ball. Tough spot here!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl

ben is this your idea?
wwyd 444 hardmix shot.jpg

1 HOLE NUT

Verified Member
From
Biloxi, Ms.

Yep that is my shot as well.

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Thin the 5 to open it up with extreme inside English. Send whitey to end rail.... selling out the 6 no problemo.

I like taking an intentional putting the cue on the Brunswick name plate. Stops him from shooting the six. If he plays safe off the 8 or 5 he opens them for me. Live to fight another inning

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Like Darmoose, I'm inclined to 2-rail the 14 with inside low in order to shorten the angle of the 14 as it comes off the second rail. It doesn't leave any return cross-corner.

OTOH I might just shoot through the 14 ball with high, rolling the CB over to the opponent's side rail, below the side pocket. Those shots come up all the time. He's got nothing from there.

~Doc

unoperro

Verified Member
If its available draw off the 11. Hit it at about 4 oclock. Draw straight across.
11goes 3 rails will come in short might just move the 5.

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
moving the 8 is my priority here and idealy if I can draw off the 8 and leace the ball low on the base rail if I can get that much of the ball

catkins

Verified Member
From
boulder creek ca
if those balls are not separated than the opponent has up table escape and I lack threats to keep him from shooting