• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• your thoughts after the break...thanks

you broke
    he responded
    its your shot now
    your pocket is on the cue ball side of the table (obviously)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wwyd 44 1a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	406948

Name:	wwyd 44 2a.jpg
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	406949

Name:	wwyd 44 3a.jpg
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	406950
    Attached Files

Thin the 5 to open it up with extreme inside English. Send whitey to end rail.... selling out the 6 no problemo.

Comment

Not much offense available here, Larry. But, I would two rail that 14 ball back to my hole's quadrant, and pull the CB over and into those three balls to the right. Could get him into trouble in there.

P.S. I think the problem with coming off the 5 ball is that the 6 ball is going to be a free shot that with the proper speed provides great position and CB safety. JMHO
      Last edited by darmoose; 04-04-2019, 10:02 PM. Reason: new thought
      The early bird may get the worm...but the second mouse gets the cheese...Shutin@urholeisOVERATED.

Comment

14 off the side pocket point back into your balls by the pocket and send him up table.

Comment

I always like the two railers but you have to tuck it well. I wouldn’t mind opening up those two ball but the top rail is no good. You have to get super close to the middle diamond on the long rail and give him a tough back cut where he can’t control whitey

Comment

I don't see any offensive shot here and finding a defensive shot is difficult.
            I think I would take a foul here by either going two rails around the 13 ball to get behind the 6 ball or going between the 14 and 15 balls to get three rails to behind the 6 ball. Both are easy to do.
            P.S . If the six is not in the way you can go four rails all the way to the one ball.

Comment

I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I don’t see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you don’t get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
                I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I don’t see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you don’t get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

I considered 2 railing out of the corner to get behind the 6 but the response would put you right back where you are or worse.
                That's what I see....also, don't think you can pocket the cue ball one rail, phew.
                Bill Meacham
                WBT
                www.worldbilliardtour.com
                no link....

Comment

Kick 1 rail in between the 5 and 13 and catch the bottom half of the 7 ball, cb goes to his long rail and could tuck in behind the 1 ball. Tough spot here!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post

ben is this your idea?

Name:	wwyd 444 hardmix shot.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	400442

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                      ben is this your idea?
                      [ATTACH]24233[/ATTACH]
                      That is correct.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hardmix;255351]I want to open up the 5/8 but I am not going up table to do it and leave a shot on the 6. I don’t see any other good options so it will have to wait. I think I am going to 2 rail the cb and try to settle just behind the 1 ball. I am not concerned if I foul. Yes I you don’t get under the 1 you will leave a bank on the 6 but it will be awkward.

Yep that is my shot as well.
                        Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Originally posted by ChicagoFats View Post
                          Thin the 5 to open it up with extreme inside English. Send whitey to end rail.... selling out the 6 no problemo.
                          I like taking an intentional putting the cue on the Brunswick name plate. Stops him from shooting the six. If he plays safe off the 8 or 5 he opens them for me. Live to fight another inning

Comment

Like Darmoose, I'm inclined to 2-rail the 14 with inside low in order to shorten the angle of the 14 as it comes off the second rail. It doesn't leave any return cross-corner.

OTOH I might just shoot through the 14 ball with high, rolling the CB over to the opponent's side rail, below the side pocket. Those shots come up all the time. He's got nothing from there.

~Doc

Comment

If its available draw off the 11. Hit it at about 4 oclock. Draw straight across.
                              11goes 3 rails will come in short might just move the 5.

Comment

Working...
                              X