Slidel, ms player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slidel, ms player

I was in the box tonight with a road player named Edward from Slidel, Ms. He is a black guy in his mid to late 50’s, possibly older. He is a good mover, banker, and shooter. We ended up even

Anybody happen to know this guy?

That be Downtown "Eddie Brown"

Where did yall play at?
    Best player in the poolroom. "Hey you want to play some Onepocket?"

Me. "Sure"

Comment

Interesting. I wonder what Eddie was doing in Georgia? He used to be a very good player. I haven't heard anything about him in several years. Slidell is a city in Louisiana right near the Mississippi border-- on the east shore of Lake Pontchartrain.

~Doc

Comment

I played him at Mr Cues In Tucker, Ga. I hope he sticks around for several days so I can give him another go.

Comment

If it was Eddie Brown I didn’t know he lived in Slidell. Eddie plays real good 1P. He was coming into Buffalo’s often but I haven’t seen him recently.

Comment

Jim he does play strong. I think I can learn something from playing him. That said, I also think I can win but I could be wrong on that count. We will see!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
              Jim he does play strong. I think I can learn something from playing him. That said, I also think I can win but I could be wrong on that count. We will see!
              You can win. He plays a tad above me but it’s closer now than it was in the old days

Comment

Originally posted by Hardmix View Post
                I think I can learn something from playing him.
                Brother Ben...if you come up here again, I will teach you whatever you don't already know about the game.

- Ghost
                jrhendy: Ghost does come up with shots that others don't see.

Comment

That sounds good Bruce. My next Chicago visit will be May 15th. I will ping you as the date gets closer.

Comment

Working...
                  X