Buddy's BIG Tyme

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
LIVE from Big Tyme Billiards for The 7th Annual Classic.

Today is the One Pocket Division. Races are 4 on the winners and 3 on losers, Finals is one race to 5.

Next match on the feature table The Lion Alex Pagulayan vs T-Rex Tony Chohan

If you like One Pocket this is as good as it gets guys.

Double J Jeremy Jones doing the commentary

Copy of A New Design (3).jpg

Last edited:

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Who can tell me Lil John's full name. Wondering if it is a guy I played with a lot, 20 years ago in Chicago and haven't seen him since then.

Matt... he used to play on Chicago.for a bit. I saw him beat Larey Neville around that time.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Busty on the Hill
McMinn on deck.
Alex Calderon and Roberto Gomez playing for the right to play him.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
should be a great finals
anyone know alittle bit about Shane Mcminn ?
its not someone i am familiar with

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
should be a great finals
anyone know alittle bit about Shane Mcminn ?
its not someone i am familiar with

Been one of the top midwest bar table players for years. Plays pretty good big table one pocket. Won the Jr Nationals three yrs in a row 1999- 2000- 2001. Must be breaking good. Got robbed in Memphis a while back... used a false name to beat a friend of mine out of money and got caught when Buddy walked in and said hi to him during the game...lol

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Been one of the top midwest bar table players for years. Plays pretty good big table one pocket. Won the Jr Nationals three yrs in a row 1999- 2000- 2001. Must be breaking good. Got robbed in Memphis a while back... used a false name to beat a friend of mine out of money and got caught when Buddy walked in and said hi to him during the game...lol

He's a ball under Busty in all games. But who isn't?

thanks for the replies john and bill

unoperro

Verified Member
I am not a fan of calcuttas but realize their intent.
About 10 years ago I was playing in a big trnmnt at Bogies , McMinn was laying low for the calcutta and bid was stalled at like 60. His chickenshit demeanor pissed me off so I said lets quit fn around 200. Well that got a buzz going and he went for around 300. Afterwards the auctioneer thanked me
Dont believe he placed. So I feel bad for whoever bought him, if it wasn't him;) I did feel good that he went for a realistic amount.