• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSJohn View Post
    I LOVE Josh's commentary.
    He is very good.

https://compusport.ca/CS/GeneralSear...XEv__mk92NaMEA

There's a link to the brackets.

Impressed John Morra beat Dennis then Tony back to back.
    Several of the monsters out quick in this one.

Glad to see Calderone doing well. He's played on these tables a little.

Comment

calderone just beat john morra
      hot seat match next

Comment

busty vs shane mcgminn
        busty up 1-0

Comment

Busty on the Hill
          McMinn on deck.
          Alex Calderon and Roberto Gomez playing for the right to play him.

Comment

The One Pocket Finals will be at 5:30 pm Central Saturday featuring Shane Mcminn vs Francisco Bustamante.

Online Bracket Link https://compusport.ca/CS/6770

Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of A New Design (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	382.5 KB
ID:	400594

Comment

should be a great finals
              anyone know alittle bit about Shane Mcminn ?
              its not someone i am familiar with

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                should be a great finals
                Been one of the top midwest bar table players for years. Plays pretty good big table one pocket. Won the Jr Nationals three yrs in a row 1999- 2000- 2001. Must be breaking good. Got robbed in Memphis a while back... used a false name to beat a friend of mine out of money and got caught when Buddy walked in and said hi to him during the game...lol
                Last edited by crabbcatjohn; 05-11-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lll View Post
                  should be a great finals
                  He's a ball under Busty in all games. But who isn't?
                  Bill Meacham
                  WBT
                  www.worldbilliardtour.com
                  no link....

Comment

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                    Been one of the top midwest bar table players for years. Plays pretty good big table one pocket. Won the Jr Nationals three yrs in a row 1999- 2000- 2001. Must be breaking good. Got robbed in Memphis a while back... used a false name to beat a friend of mine out of money and got caught when Buddy walked in and said hi to him during the game...lol
                    Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                    He's a ball under Busty in all games. But who isn't?
                    thanks for the replies john and bill

Comment

I am not a fan of calcuttas but realize their intent.
                      About 10 years ago I was playing in a big trnmnt at Bogies , McMinn was laying low for the calcutta and bid was stalled at like 60. His chickenshit demeanor pissed me off so I said lets quit fn around 200. Well that got a buzz going and he went for around 300. Afterwards the auctioneer thanked me
                      Dont believe he placed. So I feel bad for whoever bought him, if it wasn't him I did feel good that he went for a realistic amount.

Comment

Not sure if you guys heard the news, Buddy Hall tripped over something coming in the door of the pool room yesterday morning.

He took a nasty fall and they had to call an ambulance and they took him to the hospital.

I don't really know all the details about his condition, preliminary report i heard is he's going to be ok.

As soon as i hear anything else i will post it here.

Best wishes for The Legend The Rifleman and i sure hope he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post
                          Not sure if you guys heard the news, Buddy Hall tripped over something coming in the door of the pool room yesterday morning.

He took a nasty fall and they had to call an ambulance and they took him to the hospital.

I don't really know all the details about his condition, preliminary report i heard is he's going to be ok.

Thanks. I guess he cut his arm pretty good falling on the stairs or something. Sky called yesterday and told us at the pool room in Metropolis.

Comment

We'll, I guess the crab will have to give Buddy a little weight now.
                            Bill Meacham
                            WBT
                            www.worldbilliardtour.com
                            no link....

Comment

Originally posted by Island Drive View Post
                              We'll, I guess the crab will have to give Buddy a little weight now.
                              We dont play anymore unless it's in a tournament. Too much other action besides fading a 3 time US Open Champion these days...lol At one time yesterday we had all three gold crowns in one pocket action yesterday. Some random guy said you cant even get a 9 ball game in here anymore...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Terry Hanna View Post

Originally posted by crabbcatjohn View Post
                                Thanks. I guess he cut his arm pretty good falling on the stairs or something. Sky called yesterday and told us at the pool room in Metropolis.
                                glad to hear it wasnt a super serious injury

Comment

Working...
                                X